I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Today, I bought 3 SF packs, it was on sale, at $1 EACH. And my friend bought me one cause I did him a favor. So...
I got:
Spreadtrode
Sableye (My 7th one)
RH Tangrowth
Dusknoir (Spirit pulse)
Lux Ball (My 4th one)
Drifblim
And last but not least... Machamp Lv.X

Pretty good for $1 packs. Haha. :D

Yesterday was the best prerelease ever. I got 24 packs in all, 8 from the event, 6 for draft, and 10 for winning draft.
Pulled:

Dialga G Lv.X
Hitmonchan
Electrabuzz

As well as 4 Memory Berries, Pokedex's, Miasma Valleys, 3 Broken Time-Space, 4 Pokémon Rescue, 3 Dialga Gs, 2 Beautifly, 2 Dustox....a lot of good stuff, but no Shinies. (Not that I like Shinies that much anyway.)

5 boosters Stirmfront, pulled a shiny Voltorb and a Machamp Lv.X.
Then at my 2nd booster in the Platinum draft i pulled a ground Shaymin Lv.X.

That Shaymin was the main reason i wanted to compete in that draft.
I would have killed someone for it :D

I got 2 LA packs today at Wal-Mart, hoping for a Uxie. I didn't get a Uxie, but I did get a RH Yanma and a Rhyperior LV. X. Pretty nice considering I would have eventually needed Rhyperior for another deck and its value will go up in Platinum.

I got Giratina Lv.X in my 2nd pack of Platinum at the prerelease today! And a Broken Blow Giratina in my 1st pack! So that's right! I was able to play it in my deck! Unfortunately I lost 3 out of 4 of my matches. I just had a horrible start with just a skitty in my 1st one, and it got wiped by an Altaria. I creamed my 2nd opponent using Giratina Lv.X. The 3rd match was my fav. I got to use Giratina Lv.X. I was about to take all 4 of my prizes at once using Darkness Lost, when, my opponent's Shaymin used Aromatherapy! So then I only took one prize, my Giratina Lv.X got knocked out by Energy Blow, and I could of turned the game around, but time was up, and my opponent had less prize cards left! CURSES! Then in my 4th match my opponent just got an extremely lucky start and managed to play a Blastoise on turn 3. Didn't shuffle well enough if you ask me.

Oh and then I traded it for a reprint Electabuzz and a Blastoise. Pretty good trade, except I then traded the Blastoise for a GE Pachirisu and the guy would only do it if I included a Claydol so kinda bad trade...:(

Someone deleted my post here... I got Shaymin,GiratinaX and 4 Giratinas at Prerelease and RH Dialga G!!

-CC

This isn't my story, but I once saw someone at my league buy a Mewtwo Lv. X tin, and pull a second Mewtwo Lv. X in one of the packs, heh. I thought that was pretty cool.

Our local Toys R' Us let Platinum packs out about a week early. I went there on Thursday and they had a whole wall full of Platinum packs. So I bought 4, I was really excited (I never go to PR's), and I went home and opened one. My first pack of Platinum had a Shaymin Lv.X in it (Land Forme). I've never gotten that good of a welcome to a set, and my second pack had an Ampharos in it. Haven't opened the others yet though.

Well, I got Shaymin LV.X at a Platinum prerelease today.

Well I went to my Platinum PR yesterday. I always don't know where to sit because when I sit in one spot the great pulls are always 1 seat over and if I moved then the pulls are where I was. I took my seat, but I had to move to make room for a large family. I was upset, but when we got our packs I finally got good PR pulls. I pulled a Scyther. Later in my other two packs I got nothing. I played another flight and pulled a Shaymin Sky Lv.X. And I was also able to play it. In my other two packs I pulled Drapion Lv.X. Then in my second pack I pulled a Shiny Swablu (I didn't even notice it at first because I say Weavile G behind it. I also traded some rares from another set and Palkia G for a secret rare Electabuzz. I also treaded a Rhyperior and Rhyperior Lv.X for Shaymin Land Lv.X and gave it to my league leader. He now owes me something and he's getting a box soon and so I get first dibbs at the pulls.

OK. I know Platinum is still having its prerelease, but a Toys R Us near my house sold Platinum cards early!!!!!

So, I bought 4 packs. I got:

Drapion Lv.!!!!!
RH Ampharos
Shaymin Energy Blow
Holo Skymin
RH Ninetales
2 Miasma Valley
2 Broken Time-Space

Plus, I got a Shaymin in Pokemon Pearl!!!

I bought a SF Pack today and got.... DUSKNOIR LV.X!! :D Just what I needed to finish my deck :p

-CC

Got a Dialga G lvX and secret rare elctabuzz at my pre release yesterday. Traded dialga G lvX away for a bunch load of Trainers which i so deperately needed

Today me and some other people were joking about weighing packs, and i said that 1 had a lv. x, i was surprised to see a shaymin x!

I did a Platinum prerelease and booster draft I got four packs for my placing for a total of eighteen packs.
I pulled
1x Dialga G LV.X
1x Shaymin LV.X(Land)
1x Hitmonchan
1x Scyther
2x Shiny Swablu
1x Shiny Vulpix
2x Delcatty
and I traded
a reverse holo Gyarados G for the colorless Dialga.
Sadly I didn't get Dialga G, Altaria, or more then ten SP pokemon.

All people around me have extremely high luck. Etc. my cousin bought 15 packs of LA. Here is what he got:
Rhyperior lv.x
Magnezone lv.x
Kingdra H
Uxie
Cynthia`s Feelings x2
and many other great rares....

I pulled 1 Dialga G Lv. X at a prerelease a week ago. Then just a few days ago, I go to another and pull a second one. In conclusion, THEY'RE STALKING ME!!!!

Platinum is supposed to be out today. Alas, no stores stocked it (I hate Wisconsin....)

So I got 2 MD packs as an alternative.

First one had Toxicroak (grrrr)

Second one had a Mewtwo though. Not a bad card at all!

At my Platinum prerelease, I pulled Shaymin Lv. X (land) and shiny Vulpix from the same booster pack. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back