I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Got a Hitmonchan reprinit out of 2 packs. Traded them for a DS Salamence.

Got 2 Platinum packs today,

First:

Memory Berry
RH Blaziken

Second:

Rainbow Energy
Holo Blaziken
RH Combusken

Not a bad start.

Well, I finally got my box o' Platinum. First pack I opened was Drapion Lv. X. :D

And, ironically, my other Lv. X was Giratina. The same Lv. X I traded to get my first Drapion Lv. X. :D

Well, I got 2 PT packs the other day, and got a Rampardos and a Giratina #10. Not too bad when you consider the fact that they are both holo rares, and one of them is big trade bait.

Oh, and something I forgot to mention. Not quite a pull, but still extremely cool to me. I was at Target, and I was looking at the tins. Now, this was from when they had the Darkrai/Dialga/Palkia :v. X tins. Anyways, I'm looking at them, and what do I find> A Dialga tin. But, what's this? It has Palkia Lv. X in it! I bought it immediately. I opened it, though, and when you think about it, that's unfortunate. Now I don't have solid proof, other than "I only have 2 Plakia Lv. X's". Now, it's not factory sealed, and it isn't worth as much. And I don't think I got many good cards out of it either. That was one of those times when I wish life had save states or a save function, so that way, if you're about to do something you think you might regret, then you can go back and not do it. Oh, and I also bought a regular Plakia Lv. X tin at the same time.

Got my 2 packs for attending storm front pre release and after pulling a Charizard SH in the prerelease i pulled a Machamp LV X from the 2 packs. My buddy was like whoa and i was like danggggggggg. That was a great prerelease day

Went to Target and bought 4 packs (2 PT and 2 LA) and pulled a foil unknown G and a Palkia G lvl X.

Sold some x'si didn't want and got 10 packs of pt. Got a shiny vulpix it which was cool

For going undefeated 3 weeks straight in League. The league organizer gave me 3 free packs.

First pack, I pulled Rhyperior LvX with Reverse Holo Lucario.
Second Pack, SR Electabuzz with Weavile G.
Third Pack, Shiny Lotad with Cyrus's Conspiracy.

Thank you T1 Blastoise deck!

a while ago, i bought five platinum boosters, and all good i got was:
gardevoir
altaria
muk
blaziken
blissey
probopass

after that, a boy of about 6 or 7 years old opened one booster his mother gave him, an pulls a shaymin (land forme!) LV.X

Recently(today), I went to Target and spent $36 on cards. 4 SF and 2 PT. PT just got me a RH Giratina (the.....um.....really cool one, Origin Forme, has Over Slash, I think?) and the Error Dialga, plus the regular kind. In the SF packs, got Machamp and Dusknoir Lv. X in the first two packs, not much in the others. Also, got one of those 2 packs and some sleeves things. Zip in the Mysterious Treasures one, but when I opened the Aquapolis one, oh joy of joys, I got one of the rarest cards from that series, ofone of my favorite Pokemon: Crystal Type Lugia. IN NORMAL HOLO!!!!! YAY!!!!!

I just opened 1 platinum booster pack and got shaymin lvx ground form(+40) and shiny vulpix.

3 PT packs:

-Dialga G
-Palkia G X2
-RH Cyrus' Conspiracy
-RH Altaria
-RH Blastoise

WIN!

Okay. This really is not a pull, but a very good skill I have. Bargain Hunting.

So I was online looking for some Uxie LA...I mean who isn't these days...and after 15 Google pages a UK webstie had 2 left for 2.45 E each. So I got 2 Uxie LA for;

$10

I feel special :)

Wiseman. said:

So I was online looking for some Uxie LA...I mean who isn't these days...and after 15 Google pages a UK webstie had 2 left for 2.45 E each. So I got 2 Uxie LA for;

$10

I got a RH Weavile SW (which nobody seems to have) for $4. \o/

when i was going to buy some boosters, my brother asked me to buy 1 platinum pack for him, he would pay me later on, and what do you think? he pulled giratina (the dragonbreath origin forme) and blastoise. i wish i'd given him a different one of the 5 boosters!

Wiseman. said:

$10

Little offtopic but can you please tell me value of one uxie la....?
No offtopic: My cous got another x.... lucky he :p

Sorta good pulls in my first three packs of Platinum-

Shaymin
Shaymin Sky RH
Manetric
Something else...

Munchlax09 said:
Got my 2 packs for attending storm front pre release and after pulling a Charizard SH in the prerelease I pulled a Machamp LV X from the 2 packs. My buddy was like whoa and I was like danggggggggg. That was a great prerelease day

SF pres were allllloooooooooooooooooong time agop how casn there still be some xD

-CC

I just pulled a Regigigas Lv. X from a pack of Stormfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back