• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I want bulk commons and uncommons! I have 7 Magnezone Prime for trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kip's Trading Shack!

Afro-G said:
Are you still interested in what I'm offering? Whether or not you are or aren't here's what I saw....

I want:
1x Emboar Ability (RH)
Cleffa (RH on Non Holo, Any Amount)
1x Professor Juniper (RH)
Playmat (Which one do you value the lowest?)

Is all of that stuff still available and if not what out of all of it do you still have?
Let me know, thanks.

I have those (but I only have the PokeBall Playmat). You had the Kingdra and Gengar Prime, right?

Tyranodon said:
Hi I live in the UK.I have reshiram bw promo and ninetales (roast reveal) I like your 3 smeargles. CML for more.

Do you have Shaymin UL or any Pokemon Collector?

Techdeck101 said:
Would you trade your RH Pokemon Collectors?

No.

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
Alright, I could do the CoL one

kk. PM me for details.

Mudkip said:
Afro-G said:
Are you still interested in what I'm offering? Whether or not you are or aren't here's what I saw....

I want:
1x Emboar Ability (RH)
Cleffa (RH on Non Holo, Any Amount)
1x Professor Juniper (RH)
Playmat (Which one do you value the lowest?)

Is all of that stuff still available and if not what out of all of it do you still have?
Let me know, thanks.

I have those (but I only have the PokeBall Playmat). You had the Kingdra and Gengar Prime, right?
Actually it was Kingdra Prime and a CoL Deck Box.

Afro-G said:
Actually it was Kingdra Prime and a CoL Deck Box.

Oh yeah, that's right. Care to make an offer for the Kingdra and CoL deckbox?

Mudkip said:
goldenthumb said:
as for the cards theyre all MNT/NM except mewtwo. its scratched from being frequently played

You mean the Mew? I'll do the trade if you can take out 1 Mew Prime, and I take out 1 RH Emboar. LMK or counter. I'm only looking for M/NM cards.

sorry for some reason I thought I put RH mewtwo MD in the trade offer...lol my mew prime is in M/NM condition. If you still want to take out the the RH emboar for the mew prime im okay with that too. LMK thanks.

Would you do...

My:
Emboar (Ability) - x1
Zoroark (RH or Reg Holo) - x1

Your:
Pachirisu - x2

Counter or LMK. You could also CML. Thanks.

goldenthumb said:
Mudkip said:
goldenthumb said:
as for the cards theyre all MNT/NM except mewtwo. its scratched from being frequently played

You mean the Mew? I'll do the trade if you can take out 1 Mew Prime, and I take out 1 RH Emboar. LMK or counter. I'm only looking for M/NM cards.

sorry for some reason I thought I put RH mewtwo MD in the trade offer...lol my mew prime is in M/NM condition. If you still want to take out the the RH emboar for the mew prime im okay with that too. LMK thanks.

Now that my wants have changed a lot, could you do:

My:
RH cleffa (high want)
RH juniper (high want)
X2 RH Smeargle (low want)

Your:
2 Emboar (ability)?

Cimurph said:
Would you do...

My:
Emboar (Ability) - x1
Zoroark (RH or Reg Holo) - x1

Your:
Pachirisu - x2

Counter or LMK. You could also CML. Thanks.

What would it take to get a Typhlosion Prime and Machamp Prime?

xPOKEFREAK72x said:
I have Machamp and Donphan Prime. I like any Pachi or Shaymin you have unlisted.

I don't need Donphan Prime at this moment. I also like your Emboar #20. Do you see anything else that you want on my list?

Please CML for your:
1x Pokeball Playmat SEALED

I have from your Wants:
1x Ninetales CoL Holo
1x Zekrom BW PROMO
3x Reshiram BW (2x Set, 1x PROMO)
1x Pokemon Collector HGSS (RH, scratched & scuffed someways, still playable though, no bends or creases)

Please LMK, thanks!

Mudkip said:
xPOKEFREAK72x said:
I have Machamp and Donphan Prime. I like any Pachi or Shaymin you have unlisted.

I don't need Donphan Prime at this moment. I also like your Emboar #20. Do you see anything else that you want on my list?

Oh ok. I do not see anything else....I also don't need Shaymin anymore. Would you do Emboar for 2 Pachi? LMK. Thanks.

RE: Mudkip's trades! [H] 4 Magnezone Prime, 5 Mew Prime, 4 Gengar Prime, 3 Ability Emboar, and more [W] Check my list

cml for sealed pokeball playmat

RE: Mudkip's trades! [H] 4 Magnezone Prime, 5 Mew Prime, 4 Gengar Prime, 3 Ability Emboar, and more [W] Check my list

Pikajew1213 said:
cml for sealed pokeball playmat

Do you have any of my wants?

not that i would trade for the mat is there anything else your looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back