Pokemon If Pokemon was real

It would be pretty cool if Pokemon were to be real. I would actually catch some of my favorite Pokemon. I would love to have a Charmander since that was the first Pokemon I liked. Then I would catch Salamance, which would be cool, because you would be able to fly on him.

bacon said:
I would like to have a Rotom. He can do your cooking, mow your lawn, keep your food cool, dry your hair, wash your clothes... I mean man come on that is like the best thing ever.
Quoted for epicness.

I'd like to have a Garchomp or Dragonite.

bacon said:
I would like to have a Rotom. He can do your cooking, mow your lawn, keep your food cool, dry your hair, wash your clothes... I mean man come on that is like the best thing ever.
Totally forgot about Rotom. That would be really cool to have. I wish at least Rotom was real, that would be fun and cool.

If Pokemon were real and the physics defying stuff was cleared up, it would be a strange world to live in....No more energy problems, WAY less technology, at first an unstable economy, a lot of problems solved...a huge amount of new ones gained....I wouldn't like it....I mean have you seen some of the Pokedex entries? Pidgeot can fly at Mach 2 !?! are you kidding me, that's bullet speed! Azumaril can breath under water for a day, serious!? that's some huge lung capacity there buddy....

All that aside, I would like a Monferno.....SOOOOO AWESOME! Best friends for life!

P.S. Post # 400, woooot!

I would go to new moon island and fetch me a Darkrai. Having a Darkrai would be awesome. I would also want a Garchomp, Salamence (to fly), a Lapras (to swim), and a Ludicolo because he is fun.

Mizzory said:
I change my mind, i'd want a Gardevoir... don't ask why

there's a lot of things I hear of this "Gardevoir" bit of a get around if you ask me.

In all honesty I would have something butch to ride to college or what have you like an Arcanine or something.

Mizzory said:
I change my mind, i'd want a Gardevoir... don't ask why

.. I'm really wondering if I should? o_O
anyway, if they were real I would definately have a Charizard and Tyranitar X3
I wouldn't let Charizard cook for me because everyone knows his fire can burn boulders X3

Mizzory said:
The US would prob try to capture all legendaries to use them in war

not if they're terrorized by another country first. as I said before, people would enslave them because our world is nothing like the pokemon world, as nice as that would be.

Mizzory said:
The US would prob try to capture all legendaries to use them in war
Yup. That's what America does. I mean, Arceus must be HUGE. I wonder what a life-sized Wailord would look like? There goes the cruiselining industry...

EspeonROX said:
Yup. That's what America does. I mean, Arceus must be HUGE. I wonder what a life-sized Wailord would look like? There goes the cruiselining industry...
Wailord is actually on the small side for a whale.

I would have a Gardevoir, or an Arceus so I could just make more Pokemon.

A giant Tentacruel would have destroyed the Twin Towers instead of terrorists.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
A giant Tentacruel would have destroyed the Twin Towers instead of terrorists.

dmaster out.

kudos for the anime refrence XD
in the manga nidoking gets pretty angry (at least the comic that I found) over the loss of his mate. that might be a problem too, with all of the people trying to catch them.

If pokemon was real, Id definatly have a Zoroark. It could disguise itself and spy and it cant be trusted by anyone but me. Id be evil though and would probably try to destroy everyone. No joke.

Back