If you could change your username....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckyfire

Aspiring Trainer
So hi again! I have been wondering this for a while now: "If I could change my username, what would it be?" That is the question in this thread. So if I could change my username, I'll list:

Lucky Serperior
Lucky Dragon
Water Dragon
Starlow (a star sprite in "Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story")
Totodile
Shiny Totodile
Lucky Mist

So I think I would be changing my username to Starlow or Lucky Serperior. What would you change about your username?

EDIT: I've been noticing that some members are making names like "Jmaster", Kmaster", etc. Please don't make up names to copy another member's.

I could tag my last name (Griffane) to the end of it, but I think "Zyflair" is enough. =D

DNA might want me to make it Psyflare perhaps, but oh well.

I can't believe this is actually a topic. By the way, her name isn't "Starlow"; it's "Chippy" (har har).

Would I change my name? Probably not; I'm too recognizable.
Would I want Zyflair to change his name? Of course not; I just say "Psyflare" to be annoying.

I'd probably change it to "Zorua" considering I'm very well known by that nickname on Skype and I mean come on, it's Zorua.

Or I'd get [member]Dark Void[/member] to change his name :p That'd make things a lot easier

It'd totally be Rainbow Dash *brick'd*

No, I'm probably serious when it said that; my username would be Rainbow Dash and I'd be 20% cooler because of it.

I'd probably change my username to AmberStarUmbreon
( inspired by my Pokesona~ ^.^ )

(Btw, If you want to know what she looks like, Here: )
amberstar_reference_by_crystalthehedgewolf-d4edekp.png

I'd change my name to Dr. Deemoo Love.
No, not that. I'd probably adjust the random capitalization...like BrOkeNiCE.

Or, I'd change my name to Royal, RedStarWolf, or Heart.

And this is probably why you want to pick a username you'll want to stick with for a few years. That's why I chose DNA; I didn't want to change my mind later in a hasty decision.

Captain Oats since it's my 2nd choice for tags and is what I wanted before I settled to Captoats, but was taken.

or Maballsies, since that is my normal tag for most things but I felt mods on this site wouldn't have liked it.

And if all of this wasn't allowed/was taken, I would have probably gone with Idahoegg99 since it's the oldest tag I ever made.

Dark Sonic J said:
I'd Shorten my name. No Dark Sonic J, Just DSJ
Abbreviations were definitely in demand when username changes were permitted.

I would not change it. My current username is my final decision after thinking about a good username for over 7 years. I just wish I discovered it in 2004 so I would use it everywhere.

Well I do:
Snivy
Servine
Serperior
Zazu(from Lion King)
Mario
Daisy
Boo
Loveshy(my OC pony)
Fluttershy
Ivy

I like my username (and how simple it is) but if I got the chance, I wouldn't hesitate to change it to TheGuy, like my chat username. (Sometimes I don't know if people connect my chat username to my forum username.)

I don't think I'd change my username. I actually can't think of very many good usernames I could use.

I think most of the veterans know what I'd change my name to. I'd change my username to Arceus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back