If you could change your username....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If didn't change it just to Incinermyn, then I'd chose to go by another fakemon or spin off of them. Canersia, Metalupus, Skunter, Golbania, and Zombroken would be prime alternates. Also, there are ones like HuntsmanSkunk and Incinerate the Ermine that I'd have liked to have used too.

Hmm...maybe Cooking My Pancakes, to calm everyone who is debating what CMP stands for (even though that's not really it). I might also do Winter Is Coming, as that's the house motto of House Stark in George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series.

In a few days the name omahanime will be 10 years old. That name is entrenched with me. I have multiple email accounts with it. My wife has a modification of it at a web site.

Snivylover555 said:
Well I do:
Snivy
Servine
Serperior
Zazu(from Lion King)
Mario
Daisy
Boo
Loveshy(my OC pony)
Fluttershy
Ivy

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES.....although I would just call you Love :p HECK I may just do that anyway right now :p

Hmmmm I would maybe change it to Myself or Me or something not very specific :p. Although I like my name now...it's...recognizable lol

Everyone (excluding me) who has a post in this thread is no longer eligible for a name change. :D

CMP said:
Hmm...maybe Cooking My Pancakes, to calm everyone who is debating what CMP stands for (even though that's not really it). I might also do Winter Is Coming, as that's the house motto of House Stark in George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series.

Omg I finally someone else who has read that. Best series ever!

PMJ I'm gonna report you for abusing your authority hurhurhurhur...

I love my username the way it is. Everyone knows me by this.

The only change I would ever do is MAYBE change safariblade to SafariBlade.
But that just looks wrong. I've had safariblade for 7 years.

DNA said:
And this is probably why you want to pick a username you'll want to stick with for a few years. That's why I chose DNA; I didn't want to change my mind later in a hasty decision.
I agree with this. Anyone who includes favourite characters will just regret it in a few years' time. But me? The name P0KEVORTEX says all it needs to about me, and I only use it for Pokémon sites, so I won't be needing a name change.
Given the oppurtunity, though, I'd just have Vortex. I always considered just Vortex or PokeVortex but as some of you may know, I had a problem on YouTube meaning that I needed to change the 'o' to a '0' or change the name completely. I'm pretty happy the way it is.

PikachuRaichuMaster said:
I would change it to TheRaikuLugiaMaster if I could change it.
And this is coming from a guy that joined less than a month ago. Indecisive much? o_O
This is my point with the favourites problem.

Yes. After a few years of lurking, I had my mind set on "LuckyPokeGirl". I knew no one else would think of this. And there are few members here whose names starts with "Lucky". I knew that name changes weren't allowed here. I didn't want to change my mind, either. I'm mostly happy with the way it is. I did think of a few name changes that I wanted, but they just didn't fit me. If I could, I would just change it to "Lucky Pokemon Girl". But I'm happy with my username.

After P0KEVORTEX's post, I think that this thread will have less posts. But I'll wait and see. ;)

When I first made my account, I didn't think I'd stay on the site for long....over a year later, I'm still here, regretting my username choice every day.
I really want to change my username to Cinesra. The meaning behind this is that Cinesra is Arsenic backwards, the symbol for Arsenic is AS which is SA backwards. You deserve to get slapped if you can't figure out what SA means.

Shadow Arceus said:
When I first made my account, I didn't think I'd stay on the site for long....over a year later, I'm still here, regretting my username choice every day.
I really want to change my username to Cinesra. The meaning behind this is that Cinesra is Arsenic backwards, the symbol for Arsenic is AS which is SA backwards. You deserve to get slapped if you can't figure out what SA means.

Now that is a complicated username O_O

Well, I'm okay with my name. It's something that I'm cool with and it has a nice ring, which is the reason I didn't go with MizuAo. It looks cooler, but it doesn't flow as well. If

I had to pick something different, my #1 choices would be Ao Hoshi and Blue Star. These are what I use on other things, because they sound slightly more aggressive than "Mizublue", but more standard (for lack of a better word). Mizublue is unique and fresh sounding IMO.

catutie said:
Now that is a complicated username O_O
He is a complicated person; have you not noticed? I think Cinesra would be a fabulous username.

I would do something like Latios Zekrom, or Latios-Zekrom. Ir Eon Zekrom. Formidable Deep Black Eon Dragon (Samurott, Latios, and Zekrom). I'm not sure wich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back