Wi-Fi Trades ilovemypikachu and xgoabsol's Poke Mart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shiny zebstrika for shiny milotic
0905 2995 3726

I need your fc

im in wifi room

nevermind trade will have to wait a little while....i gtg

can I have an shiny elgyem (ut) for my shiny magneton (touched a little, cloned)

also, how would I trade this with you? sorry I'm new to this trading thing.

oh and my magneton is lvl 35

UPDATE!!

I'm sooooo sorry about the huge wait. I haven't had any time because school, dance, music, and basically my social life got in the way....

But someone is going to clone your pokemon for me!!! So you'll be getting your pokemon soon :)

Hello :3

I have Pokemon White version, and am trying to fulfill my Pokedex. I noticed you have a lot of the Pokemon that I need. I will be willing to trade any event Pokemon, and or shinies I have (Pokemon that are easy to catch) and trade you if you wish ^^

Do either of you guys have any 4th gen events that I do not have? Thanks XD. Check my thread as it is very long.:) Thanks.:)

ZoruaSnivyLover: yes. At the moment, all my pokemon listed are in Black or White. So yeah. Do you want me to check your list for it?

Yakkov: mine or xgoabsol's?

xxashxx: well, I don't really care for events, so no.

pokemon99: the Victini....

And i've also noticed that none of you seem to have read right below my Rules section. XD

ilovemypikachu said:
Yakkov: mine or xgoabsol's?

Either actually. If you want a full list on what I need, please visit my user bio. I can care less about events too. They mean nothing to me to be honest. I don't understand the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back