Wi-Fi Trades ilovemypikachu and xgoabsol's Poke Mart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yakkov: if I give you the pokemon you need, would it be ok if they were eggs and you could just evolve them?

ilovemypikachu said:
Yakkov: if I give you the pokemon you need, would it be ok if they were eggs and you could just evolve them?

Yeah, that's fine. The more the better. I am so close to completing my Pokedex.

I can get most of them; I just can't get the legendaries that are event-only (like the Deoxys you want) unless I hack, and in some of my games I'm not far enough (yes, in all my pokemon games, I started over XD)

ilovemypikachu said:
I can get most of them; I just can't get the legendaries that are event-only (like the Deoxys you want) unless I hack, and in some of my games I'm not far enough (yes, in all my pokemon games, I started over XD)

I do the same, so I understand. Let's just stick with the non-legendaries. I am sure Xgo Absol could help me with the event legends.

So right now I'd be able to get you:

Charmander
Squirtle
Pidgey
Oddish
Gastly
Happiny
Dratini
Totodile
Sentret
Cleffa
Hoppip
Pineco
Phanpy
Smeargle
Larvitar
Mudkip
Lotad
Seedot
Ralts
Surskit
Slakoth
Nincada
Whismur
Skitty
Sableye
Aron
Trapinch
Corphish
Bagon
Budew
Glaceon
Sewaddle
Pre evo of Crustle (forgot its name)
Klink

And a Gothita and Scraggy and Frillish

ilovemypikachu said:
So right now I'd be able to get you:

Charmander
Squirtle
Pidgey
Oddish
Gastly
Happiny
Dratini
Totodile
Sentret
Cleffa
Hoppip
Pineco
Phanpy
Smeargle
Larvitar
Mudkip
Lotad
Seedot
Ralts
Surskit
Slakoth
Nincada
Whismur
Skitty
Sableye
Aron
Trapinch
Corphish
Bagon
Budew
Glaceon

Sounds awesome! Just don't worry about the fifth gen Pokemon though. My friend Chariblaze said he might be able to help me with those six. Otherwise, this looks great!

ilovemypikachu said:
It'll take a while though, because that's a heck of a lot of eggs XD

I am aware.

When you are done, tell me and I will supply you with anything you might need :3

Ooooh a Manaphy? Cooooool... I can give you any of the eeveelutions except Umbreon and Glaceon (they're too special! D:) and of course, I can give you an Eevee as well, just that I need to breed it quick. Also, I have a few Japanese Pokemon, bit they've all been touched (well, the Japanese Spiritomb I have has been daycare trained, if that counts). I obviously have Dragon-types as well, and my Deino has an egg move on it. If not Manaphy, I'll take anything from the shiny list or Celebi, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Rayquaza, Latios, Latias, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Heatran, Shaymin, or Darkrai. Failing that, how about the Bulbasaur that ilovemypikachu has, with the same egg moves and all that? Failing that, OH FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST TAKE ONE OF MY OFFERS AND BE OVER WITH IT. I need to get rid of these soon. :p

Hello Xgo ABsol, I am interested in your shiny Pineco. I will give you a legendary beast Suicune. PM me if interested and I will send you a friend code. :D i'm sorry. I read the rules, but forgot. All hail pikachu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back