• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'm back. Have Garchomp EX and other FAs.

RE: Want: Stuff Have Plasma Storm and Prof. Stamped Juniper. Need Beach

Hey bud, i've got Skyla FA and White Kyurem EX PS. Looking at Keldeo EX FA, gold potion, and ultra balls. LMK if we can work anything out bud :)

oskierox said:
Hey bud, i've got Skyla FA and White Kyurem EX PS. Looking at Keldeo EX FA, gold potion, and ultra balls. LMK if we can work anything out bud :)

Keldeo EX FA is being traded as is gold potion. Ultra balls are on my want list. Sorry man

Afro-G said:
exdarkrai01 said:
All I saw right now was PlasmaKlang. LMK if you get any more Plasma Storm and id be willing to work something out
Are you looking for anything in particular? Don't exactly have much as of now but if there's anyway I can get that Victini EX off of you that'd be awesome. Let me know, thanks.
I'm looking for BKEX PS and beach right now really. Sorry man I didn't see anything.

Bo$$_89 said:
How much do you value Professor Professor Junipers at?
Uhh the only ones I see for sale are gong 18-20. I don't think there worth that much though. Probably like 13-15

numberonewill said:
Lol tbh i dont really have an offer. Feel free to look, if not then its understandable. Thank you.

What's your value on the lasers? I need Archeops SR (Value around 12) and Virizion FA (value around 7-8). Would you do 3 HTL for those 2?

Thats a possiblilty. Ive seen Lasers go from 5-7 on Ebay, thats cause they are in the structure decks. But before we settle on anything, let me ask you this, what do you value the Artucino EX FA, Lugia EX FA, and Professor Juniper Prof Promo's at?

Cuno- 30
Lugia EX FA- 45
Prof J promo- 13-15

Ok, well I need two lasers, and either of the two birds, whichever you feel more comfortable with. Was there anything else?

Not at the moment man. Like I said earlier, my Plasma Stuff is mostly going toward Tropical Beach. I do need those two for collection wants though

Dang man.. if the keldeo somehow stays let me know ;)

Out of your NVI stuff, I have:
#5 Lilligant
#12 Accelgor
#24 Seismitoad
#26 Carracosta
#29 Vanilluxe
#33 Cryogonal
#34 Kyurem
#40 Eelektrik
#41 Elektross
#46 Cofagrigus
#52 Reuniclus
#56 Beheeyem
#61 Gigalith
#72 Golurk
#77 Deino
#80 Escavalier
#82 Bisharp
#88 Haxorus
#89 Durddigon

You think you can do any of this for a Professor Professor Juniper(Preferably DEX)

I would prefer to trade it toward one of my higher wants

I'll see if I get anything at my booster draft on Sunday

That's a fine statement, however i'm not entirely sure what to do with it.. I will say however i'm not looking to trade for 1 NV rare. Most of those are throw in wants unless they are some of the higher valued cards

RE: Want: Stuff Have Plasma Storm and Full Arts galore!. Need to finish my collections

Last bump of the week. Help me finish my collections guys! I'm getting close to being done with sets BW-on!

RE: Want: Stuff Have Plasma Storm and Full Arts galore!. Need to finish my collections

Hey there,

I've got:
Reshiram EX FA
Terrakion FA
Zekrom FA

Interested in your:
Celebi EX FA
Cresselia EX FA
Krookodile Secret Rare

Let me know if you're interested

thanks

I am interested. Mainly in Reshiram EX FA and Terrakion EX FA if they are mint. I traded the Cresselias and most of my Celebis at league this weekend however off your wants list I have a shiny Golurk if you are interested in that? I also have some Regular Cresselias left if your interested

From your wants i have a bw Pikachu. Make an offer please

Back