• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'm back. Have Garchomp EX and other FAs.

RE: Want: Stuff Have Plasma Storm and Full Arts galore!. Need to finish my collections

Sorry my wants list is a bit out of date.

I do still need the shiny krookodile if you still have it. I'd also be interested in the Articuno EX FA and the comp search (low want)

Let me know

RE: Want: Stuff Have Plasma Storm and Full Arts galore!. Need to finish my collections

I am superdy duperdy interested in that FA Articuno EX.... I believe I have these

Reshiram EX NXD
Kyurem EX NXD
Shaymin EX FA
White Kyurem EX
Thunderus FA
Zekrom FA

Let me know if we can work something out, thanks

i already traded Articuno EX FA. I am highly interested in Shaymin EX FA though if you saw anything else , and Kroatia could you do my Celebi EX FA for your Terrakion FA?

Hmmmm.... I am interested in FA Victini Ex but I have to ask the person I was going to trade Articuno to if he would like that instead. But would you potentially be willing to trade that?

Its incoming, so I have no clue when it will arrive, and I might have a trade lined up for it already

Well, if you have it for trade, let me know. I dont need it too soon, I just need to know if I can get a hold of one so I can tell him.

Sorry I couldn't do it for just the celebi ex fa as the value difference is too great

Celebi EX FA is 15 and Terrakion is 17...

Celebi EX FA is 10 and Terrakion FA is 15 on T&T.

I'd be willing to do

Terrakion FA (15)
Reshiram EX FA (15)

for

Celebi ex FA (10)
Celebi ex (6)
Krookodile Shiny (12)
And 1 plasma energy as a throw in (.5)

or

Celebi EX FA (10)
Victini EX Fa (18)
And 1 plasma energy as a throw in (.5)

let me know what you think

Pass on both. Troll and Toad isnt a price guide either. I could do a Celebi EX FA and a Plasma Energy, but thats the best I can do.

Not sure where you're getting your prices in that case or why you're adjusting the prices up? I could understand not following T&T if their prices are higher than market? I'm not arguing with your pricing, just trying to understand where you're getting your values.

I want your RH laser, checkout my trades then PM me!

Thanks~

Averaging the lower end of BIN on Ebay. T&T doesn't price their cards proportionately. Celebi EX FA goes for around 12-15 on Ebay, while Terrakion is a 13 at the low end and 20 on the high end. T&T will price their cards solely on hype. You can see this by looking at how ridiculous their prices are when sets drop as i'm sure you are aware.

Your saying that you can buy a Celebi for 10 on T&T, while I can buy a Terrakion at 12 on ebay, yet your value on Terrakion is 15 and expecting me to hold to a lower value. When you take a look at the market as a whole, the reality is Celebi EX FA is worth 1-3$ less than Terrakion FA. Cards are pieces of paper, hell they used to have computer games back in the late 90s where you could make your own cards ya know? Cards are worth what people are willing to pay for them, that's why I take the average of the general consensus of what they are going for and come to a fair middle value. Powerhouses in the gaming industry are able to make the price what they want, because someone, somewhere is willing to pay it. Lowest BIN on ebay isn't really right IMO either. Its close but not completely accurate. Naturally people who are smart are going to change their search settings to lowest BIN while searching on Ebay and buy the lowest price from a well reviewed seller, thus making that group of sellers that has a large amount of cards fight over the lowest price to get the most sales. That's why I said its close but not quite. Usually with your higher end ultra rares most of them for sale will be within 5 dollars of lowest BIN with most of them being right in the middle of that. That IMO is where you find the actual value of a card.

Using that, the numbers can be anything you want them to be, but I see Terrakion FA as a card worth 1-3$ more than Celebi EX FA

Thestral said:
I want your RH laser, checkout my trades then PM me!

Thanks~

I saw secret rare altaria

I have from your wants:
4x Reshiram EX NXD
1x Kyurem EX NXD
1x White Kyurem EX -BC
2x Thunderus FA
1x Zekrom FA

Interested in your:
1 Golurk Secret Rare
1 Altaria Secret Rare
1 Krookodile Secret Rare

Cml for more, in case something catches your eye.

The WKEX I need is the Plasma one, and i'm sorry i'm not really interested in trading those for my shinies

Understandable.
Thanks again, lmk if you ever change your mind though ;)

Would you do
My
Moltres EX
2x FA Thundurus

Your
FA Articuno EX

LMK or counter. Thanks!

I posted on the last page, Articuno EX FA was traded. Sorry man

Thanks.

Is there anything else you saw? I updated my haves, sorry bout that man

Back