• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: JUST IN LOST LINK SET AND ARCEUS BOOSTER MOVIE PROMO !!!

I am interested in your Lost Link
015/040 Gengar
018/040 Mew

cml

I have Professor Sleeves sealed. I want Gengar Prime & Darkrai/Cresselia LEGEND. I also offer Player Energy set. Sound good? LMK. =)

ok, i seemed to be many people offer the prime and legend for lost link, and it give me a hard time to choose which one the nice one.....because they are all good offer....please give me a time to decide it to u guys...thanks, if there is another offer, just post here, and i will answer it

the problem is, i am really need 1 luxray gl lv x...but nobody offer that card for my legend or prime from lost link.....

thanks

RE: HAVES:SINGLE CARD AND BOOSTER PACK FROM LOST LINK AND ARCEUS MOVIE PROMO PACK JPN

I'll give you Donphan Prime English for Lost Link Great Mew

RE: HAVES:SINGLE CARD AND BOOSTER PACK FROM LOST LINK AND ARCEUS MOVIE PROMO PACK JPN

supersonic711 said:
I'll give you Donphan Prime English for Lost Link Great Mew

i am not really need the prime donphan

sorry...
other items maybe?

lmk

How about my Dialga G X for Mew and 1 Roseanne Research?

supersonic711 said:
How about my Dialga G X for Mew and 1 Roseanne Research?

which roseanne research do u mean? promo or not?

lmk

I have Professor Sleeves sealed. I want Gengar Prime & Darkrai/Cresselia LEGEND. I also offer Player Energy set. Sound good? LMK. =)

supersonic711 said:
Either one is fine

ok deal , PM me for ur address....u need to send it first

thanks

DJ Hype Vibes said:

i am still negotiation for those card with other member

please be patient

thanks

DJ Hype Vibes said:
OK thanks.

i can trade 1 set legend cresselia darkrai and prime gengar with ur :
1 luxray gl lv x MINT ENG

thanks

I have no Luxray LV.X...where did you see I have one? o_0

DJ Hype Vibes said:
I have no Luxray LV.X...where did you see I have one? o_0

i just offering if u have a luxray lv x i will surely trade my cresselia darkrai legend and gengar prime with that

thanks

Well I have Professor Sleeves Sealed & Player Energy set. Can we do that? =)

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Well I have Professor Sleeves Sealed & Player Energy set. Can we do that? =)

uhm, i am really need the luxray gl lv x right now...i can do a gengar prime for ur professor sleeve and energy set from player reward if u want

lmk

thanks

how many LL packs do yiou have? for these the GB mat would be traded for sure.

richkid50000 said:
how many LL packs do yiou have? for these the GB mat would be traded for sure.

i have many and i can trade for 5 lost link booster pack for 1 GB playmat sealed
do u still interesting in my arceus movie pack booster??

lmk

not really interested in the arceus anymore. i just want pikachu M out of those. how much are packs of LL?

richkid50000 said:
not really interested in the arceus anymore. i just want pikachu M out of those. how much are packs of LL?

the price varies on ebay for it, around 70 until 90 perbox after shipping

u can check them on ebay, they only sell booster box

lmk
thanks

Back