• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: HAVES:SINGLE CARD AND BOOSTER PACK FROM LOST LINK AND ARCEUS MOVIE PROMO PACK JPN

okay. so thats aobut 3.5 a pack. can you CML for some mroe packs?

RE: HAVES:SINGLE CARD AND BOOSTER PACK FROM LOST LINK AND ARCEUS MOVIE PROMO PACK JPN

richkid50000 said:
okay. so thats aobut 3.5 a pack. can you CML for some mroe packs?

do u have some sealed sleeve or other sealed playmat??

lmk

i have 1 sealed HGSS(may be sold) and 1 sealed arceus. no playmats though.

richkid50000 said:
i have 1 sealed HGSS(may be sold) and 1 sealed arceus. no playmats though.

do u interesting in my legend cresselia darkrai and prime gengar?
i can trade both of them with 1 luxray gl lv x if u want

lmk

Hey I'm looking for these:

1 Arceus (grass)
1 Arceus (Water)
3 Arceus Lv.X (Omniscent)
1 Unown Q

Do you have any of these?

it looks like on ebay those are going for about $40 total. Luxray is still high in value.

richkid50000 said:
it looks like on ebay those are going for about $40 total. Luxray is still high in value.

yeah but i can add booster pack of lost link for 1 luxray gl lv x

how about this:
mine:
1 legend cresselia darkrai
1 prime gengar
7 lost link booster pack

urs:
1 GB sealed playmat
1 luxray gl lv x

lmk

PokeKid Brandon said:
Hey I'm looking for these:

1 Arceus (grass)
1 Arceus (Water)
3 Arceus Lv.X (Omniscent)
1 Unown Q

Do you have any of these?

i have the 1 arceus grass

do u have 2 energy gain?

lmk

i still think that Luxray is worth more. that right there is about 65. i have mine totaling around $90ish. GB at about 15 and Luxray at about 75.

richkid50000 said:
i still think that Luxray is worth more. that right there is about 65. i have mine totaling around $90ish. GB at about 15 and Luxray at about 75.

i will trade ur luxray gl lv x and GB playmat with:
1 legend cresselia darkrai
1 gengar prime
10 lost link booster pack

lmk

could we trade just the GB mat? i dont know what i would get in the packs so its kind of risky with Luxray.

richkid50000 said:
could we trade just the GB mat? i don't know what i would get in the packs so its kind of risky with Luxray.

ok then so it will be 5 lost link booster pack with ur 1 GB playmat sealed?

lmk

Hmm...I will think about it. =)

please CML for 1 lost link booster pack (lol i just want to have some of the cool cards from the set :D )

DJ Hype Vibes said:
The values for the Professor sleeves & energy don't seem to match Gengar...you sure I can't add anything else to get Cresselia? Or you can just trade Gengar?

i just wanna save the legend for luxray gl lv x coz i need it so badly....i can trade the prime gengar with the 1 sealed prof sleeve with 1 gabite state promo

lmk
thanks

strg9 said:
please CML for 1 lost link booster pack (lol i just want to have some of the cool cards from the set :D )

i need 2 bts, do u have it?
lmk

ash_satoshi said:
i just wanna save the legend for luxray gl lv x coz i need it so badly...i can trade the prime gengar with the 1 sealed prof sleeve with 1 gabite state promo

lmk
thanks

strg9 said:
so , u do not want the 5 lost link booster trade with ur 1 GB playmat?
i need 2 bts, do u have it?
lmk

i do! however, im a little reluctant to trade some of my last of them away... how about i trade one and a few other cards for a pack....

strg9 said:

ok how about mine:
1 lost link pack JPN sealed

urs:
1 BTS,
1 rare candy ( i do not really care from which set it was)

lmk
thanks

lol i dont have rare candie:D.... im sorry:(

nope sorry:(

Back