• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: GET SOME RARE OLD JPN SEALED DECK BOX..W: SEALED PR SLEEVE

ash_satoshi said:
could u gather more pr sealed sleeve, if u have some, i will surely trade with my merchandise ^ ^
thanks

mr.619 said:
Please CML for the 13th movie Deckbox, Shiny dog's deckbox, and/or CAS deckbox please :)
i can trade the 1 cas deck box with 1 rh spiritomb arceus if u want

lmk
thanks

I don't need a RH spiritomb, but what did you need from my list?

mr.619 said:
i can trade the 1 cas deck box with 1 rh spiritomb arceus if u want

lmk
thanks

I don't need a RH spiritomb, but what did you need from my list?
[/quote]

anyway, which cas deck box do u like?
the pokemon center exclusive or non pokemon center exclusive?

lmk
thanks

okay how about ur 1 rh spiritomb and 1 poke comm for my 1 cas deck box sealed

lmk
thanks

RE: CHARIZARD, UMBREON/ ESPEON DECK BOX AND SLEEVE ARRIVAL...W: SEALED PR SLEEVE

bump

HOTTEST NEW ARRIVAL FOR THIS MONTH ^ ^

RE: CHARIZARD, UMBREON/ ESPEON DECK BOX AND SLEEVE ARRIVAL...W: SEALED PR SLEEVE

CML for
2 Packs of JPN Umbreon/Espeon sleeves.
Also i can get pretty much anything you'd want for those(within reason).
LMK.

Cml for Your JPN PROMO Shining Gyrados

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
CML for
2 Packs of JPN Umbreon/Espeon sleeves.
Also i can get pretty much anything you'd want for those(within reason).
LMK.

i want 3 sealed pr sleeve

lmk
thanks

Steelix_Kid said:

is the sharpedo ex still mint?

lmk
thanks

ash_satoshi said:
i want 3 sealed pr sleeve

lmk
thanks

Steelix_Kid said:

lmk
thanks

No its horrible

RE: CHARIZARD, UMBREON/ ESPEON DECK BOX AND SLEEVE ARRIVAL.....W: SEALED PR SLEEVE

For the Walking Starter sleeves, you're giving two 32 sleeve packs per deal, right?

RE: CHARIZARD, UMBREON/ ESPEON DECK BOX AND SLEEVE ARRIVAL.....W: SEALED PR SLEEVE

hello i was wondering if i can get a pic of espeon/umbreon deck box and sleeves

Steelix_Kid said:

lmk
thanks

No its horrible
[/quote]
which ex that still mint?

lmk
thanks

Rikko145 said:
For the Walking Starter sleeves, you're giving two 32 sleeve packs per deal, right?

no , i will only deal for each 2 pack (64 sleeve total)

thanks

capt.penguin said:
hello i was wondering if i can get a pic of espeon/umbreon deck box and sleeves

uhm, the items just arrive and i a little bit busy with my friends right now, so i do not have any photo that i take by myself ^ ^
but if u want to see the picture that from the website , u can see on my facebook 2 newest profile picture ^ ^
thanks

Check out my vids on youtube you can see how mint they are.
for your impression. By Any Chance do you have any Steelix Merch For Sale?Im also Interested in CAS deck box And youe ESPEON AND UNBREON DECK BOX.

How about My:
Uxie LA RH
Pokemon communication
Pokemon collector

For your:
Infernape 4 lv. X (english)

ash_satoshi said:
No its horrible

lmk
thanks

Rikko145 said:

thanks

uhm, the items just arrive and i a little bit busy with my friends right now, so i do not have any photo that i take by myself ^ ^
but if u want to see the picture that from the website , u can see on my facebook 2 newest profile picture ^ ^
thanks[/QUOTE]

So it's:
My:
PR Sleeves

Your:
64 Walking starter sleeves (do I understand correctly?)

Steelix_Kid said:
Check out my vids on youtube you can see how mint they are.
for your impression. By Any Chance do you have any Steelix Merch For Sale?Im also Interested in CAS deck box And youe ESPEON AND UNBREON DECK BOX.

how about metagross ex?i will try to get the steelix merchandise if i can.....i will trade my merchandise with sealed pr sleeve.. ^ ^

lmk
thanks

goldenthumb said:
How about My:
Uxie LA RH
Pokemon communication
Pokemon collector

For your:

can u change the pokemon comm and collector with something else that in my want list ^ ^

lmk
thanks

Rikko145 said:

lmk
thanks

Rikko145 said:

thanks

thanks

So it's:
My:
PR Sleeves

Your:
[/quote]

ur:
3 pack of pr sealed sleeve

my:
64 sleeves of walking starter ^ ^

lmk
thanks

ash_satoshi said:
how about metagross ex?i will try to get the steelix merchandise if i can...i will trade my merchandise with sealed pr sleeve.. ^ ^

lmk
thanks

goldenthumb said:
How about My:
Uxie LA RH
Pokemon communication
Pokemon collector

For your:
can u change the pokemon comm and collector with something else that in my want list ^ ^

lmk
thanks

Rikko145 said:

lmk
thanks

thanks

thanks

So it's:
My:
PR Sleeves

Your:

ur:

my:

lmk
thanks
[/quote]

So you want me to trade 3 sets of sleeves for one? I would consider two, but not three.

Rikko145 said:

lmk
thanks

Rikko145 said:

lmk
thanks

thanks

thanks

So it's:
My:
PR Sleeves

Your:

ur:

my:

lmk
thanks
[/quote]

So you want me to trade 3 sets of sleeves for one? I would consider two, but not three.
[/quote]

not one but it gonna be 2 packs of 32 sleeve, the japanese sell them for 32 sleeve each pack ^ ^...

lmk
thanks

ash_satoshi said:
So it's:
My:
PR Sleeves

Your:
ur:

my:

lmk
thanks
[/quote]

[/quote]

not one but it gonna be 2 packs of 32 sleeve, the japanese sell them for 32 sleeve each pack ^ ^...

lmk
thanks
[/quote]

yes, but an American t30-card tournament is very rare, so I can't use 30. I think you should just trade them in sets of 64 like you do for the others:
1 JAPANESE SLEEVE PACK = 1 SEALED PRERELEASE SLEEVE PACK

Rikko145 said:
ur:

my:

lmk
thanks

[/quote]

lmk
thanks
[/quote]

yes, but an American t30-card tournament is very rare, so I can't use 30. I think you should just trade them in sets of 64 like you do for the others:
1 JAPANESE SLEEVE PACK = 1 SEALED PRERELEASE SLEEVE PACK
[/quote]
yeah the other is not limited edition like this one....i know no one want the 32 pack only..so i offer the trade only for 64 packs....they sell the limited edition sleeve higher than the other...and the new items of charizard, espeon, also the walking starter sleeve r many people try to get from me... ^ ^
lmk
thanks

Back