• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: CHARIZARD, UMBREON/ ESPEON DECK BOX AND SLEEVE ARRIVAL...W: SEALED PR SLEEVE

ash_satoshi said:
So you want me to trade 3 sets of sleeves for one? I would consider two, but not three.
not one but it gonna be 2 packs of 32 sleeve, the japanese sell them for 32 sleeve each pack ^ ^...

lmk
thanks
[/quote]

yes, but an American t30-card tournament is very rare, so I can't use 30. I think you should just trade them in sets of 64 like you do for the others:
1 JAPANESE SLEEVE PACK = 1 SEALED PRERELEASE SLEEVE PACK
[/quote]
yeah the other is not limited edition like this one...i know no one want the 32 pack only..so i offer the trade only for 64 packs...they sell the limited edition sleeve higher than the other...and the new items of charizard, espeon, also the walking starter sleeve r many people try to get from me... ^ ^
lmk
thanks
[/quote]

I'm getting a couple more packs this weekend. Can I see a pic of the Charizard box?

RE: CHARIZARD, UMBREON/ ESPEON DECK BOX AND SLEEVE ARRIVAL...W: SEALED PR SLEEVE

Rikko145 said:
not one but it gonna be 2 packs of 32 sleeve, the japanese sell them for 32 sleeve each pack ^ ^...

lmk
thanks

yes, but an American t30-card tournament is very rare, so I can't use 30. I think you should just trade them in sets of 64 like you do for the others:
1 JAPANESE SLEEVE PACK = 1 SEALED PRERELEASE SLEEVE PACK
[/quote]
yeah the other is not limited edition like this one...i know no one want the 32 pack only..so i offer the trade only for 64 packs...they sell the limited edition sleeve higher than the other...and the new items of charizard, espeon, also the walking starter sleeve r many people try to get from me... ^ ^
lmk
thanks
[/quote]

I'm getting a couple more packs this weekend. Can I see a pic of the Charizard box?
[/quote]
i do not take the picture of them yet...i will surely take the picture tomorrow, today i must go with my friend until late night i think ^ ^
i am sorry ^ :(
the background for the deck box is red with the nice design of seperator in it ^ ^

thanks

so the deal would be something like this?
My
3 Sealed ENG PR sleeves
Your
2 Sealed JPN Umbreon/Espeon sleeves?

I'll try to get them by the end of the weekend.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
so the deal would be something like this?
My
3 Sealed ENG PR sleeves
Your
2 Sealed JPN Umbreon/Espeon sleeves?

I'll try to get them by the end of the weekend.
okay sure ^ ^ remember each pack of espeon japanese pack is only 32 sleeve ^ ^ (2 packs total 64 sleeve)

thanks

Please don't forget to post picture. =)

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Please don't forget to post picture. =)

okay sure, i am about to take the picture now, it should be on my list tonight for sure ^ ^

thanks

ash_satoshi said:
okay sure ^ ^ remember each pack of espeon japanese pack is only 32 sleeve ^ ^ (2 packs total 64 sleeve)

thanks
Yep that,s why I traded for 2 packs they will be either pa, sv, or ul

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Yep that,s why I traded for 2 packs they will be either pa, sv, or ul
i do not mind whether pa, sv or ul...but, if u don't mind, i will prefer choose the pa ans sv

lmk
thanks

Are you coming to the Undanted PR in Elk Grove? Or league 2morrow? I will have UD PR sleeve and Umbreon/Espeon prime that I could trade to you.

Azelf Master said:
Are you coming to the Undanted PR in Elk Grove? Or league 2morrow? I will have UD PR sleeve and Umbreon/Espeon prime that I could trade to you.

i will come on tomorrow league if my friend do not ask me to go somewhere else, but if won't come to league there is still my friend that still come there.
about the elk groove pr i would be not sure go there since i have a problem in transportation.... ^ ^but, one of my friend will come for sure to that pr tourney ^ ^
i am really want the UD pr sleeve..please keep it for me...haha

thanks

I will, because I really want some stuff from you. lol

Azelf Master said:
I will, because I really want some stuff from you. lol

okay just get as many as u can for the sealed pr sleeve (any kind as long as sealed)

lmk
thanks

Azelf Master said:
Are there pictures of the new JPN sleeves/deckboxes?

i am about to upload it now...so please about half an hour from now ^ ^

thanks

BUMP

ALL NEW STUFF ADDED WITH THE PHOTOS ^ ^

Please check it out guys :)

RE: CHARIZARD, UMBREON/ ESPEON DECK BOX AND SLEEVE(WITH PHOTOS)....W: SEALED PR SLEEVE

hello i want the espeon and ubreon deckbox and sleeves now the sleeves are in packs of 32 so i would have to get 2 right so wat would that cost me i dont have 3 packs of sleeves but i can add cards in for u lmk plzzalso do u value prof sleeves as same as pre lease sleeves so my offer is
MY: hgss prel. sleeves
kingdra prime
1 call nrg
prof sleeves
3 x rare candy
for your
umbreon /espeon deckbox and 64 espeon and umbreon sleeves

RE: CHARIZARD, UMBREON/ ESPEON DECK BOX AND SLEEVE(WITH PHOTOS)....W: SEALED PR SLEEVE

capt.penguin said:
hello i want the espeon and ubreon deckbox and sleeves now the sleeves are in packs of 32 so i would have to get 2 right so wat would that cost me i don't have 3 packs of sleeves but i can add cards in for u lmk plzzalso do u value prof sleeves as same as pre lease sleeves so my offer is
MY: hgss prel. sleeves
kingdra prime
1 call nrg
prof sleeves
3 x rare candy
for your
umbreon /espeon deckbox and 64 espeon and umbreon sleeves

i valued the prof sleeve higher but right now i only need the prerelease one....i only can accept 3 sealed prerelease sleeve (since this is my highest priority)for 2 packs of 32 sleeve ^ ^

lmk
thanks

i only have 2 prelease sleeve and prof sleeve right now so is there some cards u want so i can get the deck box and the sleeves

Please reserve a Charizard and Umbreon/Espeon Deckbox for me until I get more PR Sleeves (Which should be Saturday.)

my
supreme victors pre-release sleeves

your
blue arceus sleeves

Rikko145 said:
Please reserve a Charizard and Umbreon/Espeon Deckbox for me until I get more PR Sleeves (Which should be Saturday.)
okay ^ ^
do not worry ^ ^

Javier8100 said:
my
supreme victors pre-release sleeves

your
blue arceus sleeves

i can do that ^ ^....

pm me ur address, i will give u my new address, i just moved to new apartment :)

thanks

Back