• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: CHARIZARD, UMBREON/ ESPEON DECK BOX AND SLEEVE(WITH PHOTOS)....W: SEALED PR SLEEVE

Any Steelix Onix , ECT Merch?

RE: CHARIZARD, UMBREON/ ESPEON DECK BOX AND SLEEVE(WITH PHOTOS)....W: SEALED PR SLEEVE

ash_satoshi said:
ok i will prefer to trade with the Undaunted pr sealed sleeve

thanks

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
i bought em today,so here's what you're getting
MY
1 PA Sleeves
1 SV Sleeves
1 UL Sleeves
Your
2 Packs of JPN Espeon/Umbreon Sleeves

Everything is sealed,so you can PM to confirm
do u have the undaunted pr sleeve?

lmk
thanks

sadams252 said:
Interested in your 3x Donphan Prime

Have:
2x Rare Candy

and a list!

i really need the undaunted pr sealed sleeve
lmk
thanks
since the deck box is really on demand right now, i want 3 pack of sealed sleeve

lmk
thanks

No UD sleeves :(
No PR's for me...
LMK when/if you want to confirm...

ash_satoshi said:
80baby said:
MY
1x HGSS Pre-Release Sleeves (SEALED)

YOUR
1x Shaymin (JPN) Sleeves (SEALED)

PM to confirm
if u can add 1pokemon collector that will be a deal

lmk
thanks

Deal

Steelix_Kid said:
Any Steelix Onix , ECT Merch?

i do not find any for now...sorry

80baby said:
if u can add 1pokemon collector that will be a deal

lmk
thanks

Deal
[/quote]
Pm me ur address

lmk
thanks

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
do u have the undaunted pr sleeve?

lmk
thanks

sadams252 said:
Interested in your 3x Donphan Prime

Have:
2x Rare Candy

and a list!

i really need the undaunted pr sealed sleeve
lmk
thanks
since the deck box is really on demand right now, i want 3 pack of sealed sleeve

lmk
thanks

No UD sleeves :(
No PR's for me...
LMK when/if you want to confirm...
[/quote]
uhm...i am kinda not sure since the UD sleeve r on demand, so i might be more likely to get it..give me time to think about it

lmk
thanks

I can put in one spiritomb PA to sweeten the deal?
LMK.
Also i am just going to put this out there...
I asked you what you wanted because i could get whatever you wanted(within reason) and for the most part i did, that's the only reason i even bought these PR sleeves and then you say prefer PA or SV(which of course sold out first) and now you want UD sleeves, so i am kinda saying i am at the very least a little bit annoyed.

Please CML for 2 Packs of those Charizard JPN Sleeves and a Charizard JPN Deckbox.

I might be able to get a pack of sleeves or two at this week's pre. I might get more.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I can put in one spiritomb PA to sweeten the deal?
LMK.
Also i am just going to put this out there...
I asked you what you wanted because i could get whatever you wanted(within reason) and for the most part i did, that's the only reason i even bought these PR sleeves and then you say prefer PA or SV(which of course sold out first) and now you want UD sleeves, so i am kinda saying i am at the very least a little bit annoyed.

i am sorry about that but i can still trade them i think,,,,the demand for the old sleeve r now suddenly lower than the new one....but i can still do that...

sorry about that...lmk ur address and we will deal the trade

sorry

thanks

mr.619 said:
Please CML for 2 Packs of those Charizard JPN Sleeves and a Charizard JPN Deckbox.

I might be able to get a pack of sleeves or two at this week's pre. I might get more.

for those 2 packs of sleeve and 1 deck box,

i can trade with
5 sealed sleeve PR (prefer new one but it is still okay for the old one)
2 pokemon collector (or u can change to 1 non holo spiritomb AR)
or
6 sealed pr sleeve

lmk
thanks

Okay, i have pm'd you, also IDK about the new sleeves but unless the condition is "good", they'll be the same soon ;)

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Okay, i have pm'd you, also IDK about the new sleeves but unless the condition is "good", they'll be the same soon ;)

okay, make sure they are 60 sleeve in a pack...i get some non 60 sleeve in a pack last month...like 53 or 57 in a pack...so please make sure they are 60 in a pack

thanks

Hey, I have alot of different sets of sleves. I'm intreasted in your Lucario Dicebag. How big are they? Are they like little drawbags with draw strings? also I am intreasted in this deck box. http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac253/misty_kasumi/JPN%20Deck%20Boxes/ZoroakMovietheater.jpg

PokeKid Brandon said:
Hey, I have alot of different sets of sleves. I'm intreasted in your Lucario Dicebag. How big are they? Are they like little drawbags with draw strings? also I am intreasted in this deck box. http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac253/misty_kasumi/JPN%20Deck%20Boxes/ZoroakMovietheater.jpg

how many sealed pr sleeve do u have?the dice bag is around (14.5cm x 13cm)

lmk
thanks

ash_satoshi said:
how many sealed pr sleeve do u have?the dice bag is around (14.5cm x 13cm)

lmk
thanks

How much do you value each indivudual item?

PokeKid Brandon said:
How much do you value each indivudual item?
i valued the dice bag for 20 dollar shipped

lmk
thanks

What about the deckbox?

Also how much do you value sleves at?

PokeKid Brandon said:
What about the deckbox?

Also how much do you value sleves at?
the deck box is $35 usd (it ist movie theater exclusive) the sealed pr sleeve around 8 until 10 usd

lmk
thanks

2 UL,(dogs) 3 SV,(Garchomp) 1 HG/SS (Birds). 6 sets of sleves for your Deckbox and Dicebag?

PokeKid Brandon said:
2 UL,(dogs) 3 SV,(Garchomp) 1 HG/SS (Birds). 6 sets of sleves for your Deckbox and Dicebag?

deal...pm me ur address ^ ^

thanks

I know for a fact I'm getting some sleeves on Sunday from a prerelease. Would you trade them for sealed Shaymin sleeves? Or maybe you could CML and see if there is something else you'd like to add to it?

Hey! I just picked up 6 packs of the UD pre sleeves!

Still interested in doing the 6 packs of sleeves for your Jpn Charizard Deckbox and 2 packs of JPN Charizard Sleeves? (62 count total)?

Back