• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: US , WW BRING ALL COL HOLO ENERGY TO ME...HAVE: all new japanese merchandise

CML for your Walking Starter merch, both sleeves and deckbox.

~SS

RE: US , WW BRING ALL COL HOLO ENERGY TO ME...HAVE: all new japanese merchandise

Kyroid said:
CML for
2 Team plasma sleeve
2 N sleeve
i like ur machamp prime x3
gimme an offer

Shiny Shinx said:
CML for your Walking Starter merch, both sleeves and deckbox.

~SS

i dunnot see any
sorry :(

What do you value the sleeves?

64 sleeve @35 usd shipped

lmk
thanks

Everything except chansey is mint/nm. I pretty much Always say everything is NM to avoid hassle even if its mint.

i want the kingdra delta and tyranitar delta

lmk
thanks

Have any Scizor Prime?

I would only offer 1 Machamp Prime for the sleeves, Anything I can add to that for them?

mlouden03 said:
what do you value those 2 at?

3usd each

Kyroid said:
I would only offer 1 Machamp Prime for the sleeves, Anything I can add to that for them?

i need pokemon collector too

lmk
thanks

cml for hgss binder 1 we can do binder trade. ill even give you the cards IN my binder

ash_satoshi said:
mlouden03 said:

3usd each

Kyroid said:

lmk
thanks
I could only offer 1 Machamp and 1 Collector.

flea212 said:
cml for hgss binder 1 we can do binder trade. ill even give you the cards IN my binder

do u have collector?
Kyroid said:
ash_satoshi said:
mlouden03 said:

3usd each

Kyroid said:

lmk
thanks
I could only offer 1 Machamp and 1 Collector.
sorry i value the sleeve is 30 usd for 64 sleeve
if u can throw 4 collector with 1 machamp prime in that i can trade 64 sleeve of N or plasma

lmk
thanks

I have a Shiny Lugia.

HI! I REALLY like the Reshiram & Zekrom sleeve (32 sleeve per pack) (I would like 2 packs)

Can you CML please??? I have 4 Different Prelease Sleeves if you are interested.

the cards in the binder are like base set and stuff dude. i have like holo base set and some jpn pocket monsters.

Please CML for Zorua and Zoroark sleeves (60). I have 4 Pokémon Communication.

Back