• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: US , WW BRING ALL COL HOLO ENERGY TO ME...HAVE: all new japanese merchandise

glaceon said:
I have a Shiny Lugia.

i value the scizor prime 12 and lugia shiny is 8

Techdeck101 said:
HI! I REALLY like the Reshiram & Zekrom sleeve (32 sleeve per pack) (I would like 2 packs)

Can you CML please??? I have 4 Different Prelease Sleeves if you are interested.
i am interested in 2 gengar prime and 2 machamp prime

flea212 said:
the cards in the binder are like base set and stuff dude. i have like holo base set and some jpn pocket monsters.
i dunnot really want those , sorry ><

Hagane said:
Please CML for Zorua and Zoroark sleeves (60). I have 4 Pokémon Communication.

if u want to trade with 1 gengar prime +1 pokemon comm. that gonna be a deal

thanks all guys
feel free to offer me ^ ^

RE: US , WW BRING ALL COL HOLO ENERGY TO ME...HAVE: all new japanese merchandise

Gengar Prime value = 40 dollars

Zorua and Zoroark sleeves at ebay = 24 dollars

I'm not going to accept that, I'm losing much. If you want say another thing for the sleeves, with an aproximated value.

can you cml for the binder?

Do you have the new pokeball sleeves? If so, please cml for them (64 set).

Hagane said:
Gengar Prime value = 40 dollars

Zorua and Zoroark sleeves at ebay = 24 dollars

I'm not going to accept that, I'm losing much. If you want say another thing for the sleeves, with an aproximated value.

gengar prime i guess only 30 usd
http://cgi.ebay.com/Gengar-94-102-HS-Triumphant-Holo-Prime-Pokemon-Card-/380333731985?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588da83091#ht_572wt_1139

the sleeve is 24 before shipping from japan so i think that is a equal since the shipping is not cheap from japan.

flea212 said:
can you cml for the binder?

i did not see any, sorry

xPOKEFREAK72x said:
Do you have the new pokeball sleeves? If so, please cml for them (64 set).
yes i have, i want the machamp prime for it ^ ^
my : 64 new pokeball sleeve
ur:2 machamp prime or 3 pokemon collector non holo
2 pokemon rescue

thanks

Gengar Prime value is between 40 USD and 50 USD. I think I'll pass on that one.

RE: US , WW NEED 25 SEALED PACKS OF PRERELEASE SLEEVE HAVE: all new japanese mercH.

BUMP

SPECIAL OFFER STARTS NOW , SO BE HURRY

THANKS

RE: US , WW NEED 25 SEALED PACKS OF PRERELEASE SLEEVE HAVE: all new japanese mercH.

Could you make me a deal?? I also have 4 or 5 Sealed Prelease Sleeves. (PS. I want the Reseram Zocorom Sleeves)

here is my offer:

ur:
4 sealed prerelease sleeve

my:
64 sleee reshiram zekrom sleeve

thanks

Hmmm... Maybe. Do you have any Uxies or other staples?? Depending on witch one you have could you add them?

my:

sealed prerelease sleeve

your:

64 count sleeves of my choice?

Techdeck101 said:
Hmmm... Maybe. Do you have any Uxies or other staples?? Depending on witch one you have could you add them?

i have azelf promo, and dark special , metal special promo, wat staple beside uxie do u need?

mlouden03 said:
my:

sealed prerelease sleeve

your:

64 count sleeves of my choice?

how many packs of prerelease sleeve?

hm...maybe 2? lol. oh also..did you send lilliwick today? just wondering.

mlouden03 said:
hm...maybe 2? lol. oh also..did you send lilliwick today? just wondering.

i send all stuffs that i owe u but not the litwick , i still have not get that sleeve >< i think 1 week more it should arrive in my home..did u send urs?
i value the japanese sleeve 64 for 3 or 4 pack of prerelease sleeve, depends on which jpn sleeve that u want

sorry no collector (need some badly!) but really want 2 elesa sleeves (yes just 2) and als 2 litwick sleeves

i have these
rev holo berthas warmth
rev interviewers questions
league holo felicitys drawing
league holo roseannes research
league holo bebes search
league holo expert belt
sp radar
poke turnrev elms training method
league holo warp point
can spare 1 pokemon communication
sages training

also i could possibly buy the 4 sleeves if not too much? if theres nothing on my thread u want , cuz prerelease is tomoro

ash_satoshi said:
Kyroid said:
CML for
2 Team plasma sleeve
2 N sleeve
i like ur machamp prime x3
gimme an offer

Shiny Shinx said:
CML for your Walking Starter merch, both sleeves and deckbox.

~SS

i dunnot see any
sorry :(

I have CL {W} and {P} unlisted.

~SS

Binx345 said:
sorry no collector (need some badly!) but really want 2 elesa sleeves (yes just 2) and als 2 litwick sleeves

i have these
rev holo berthas warmth
rev interviewers questions
league holo felicitys drawing
league holo roseannes research
league holo bebes search
league holo expert belt
sp radar
poke turnrev elms training method
league holo warp point
can spare 1 pokemon communication
sages training

also i could possibly buy the 4 sleeves if not too much? if theres nothing on my thread u want , cuz prerelease is tomoro
i am sorry i do not need those card for now, but if u get prerelease sleeve just lmk

Shiny Shinx said:
ash_satoshi said:
Kyroid said:
CML for
2 Team plasma sleeve
2 N sleeve
i like ur machamp prime x3
gimme an offer

Shiny Shinx said:
CML for your Walking Starter merch, both sleeves and deckbox.

~SS

i dunnot see any
sorry :(

I have CL {W} and {P} unlisted.

~SS

i can not trade only for those >< sorry

Would you happen to have the Pokemon Center Osaka sleeves coming in?

Hey it's me again, =)

How many packs of prerelease sleeves would it take to get those JPN Charizard Sleeves off your hands?
I guess I would need two packs because I would like to use them for a deck.
Let me know, thank you. =D

Back