• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: US , WW NEED 20 SEALED PACKS OF PRERELEASE SLEEVE HAVE: all new japanese mercH.

pandaguin said:
k i don't have pic of it but thers no scracthes markings stains or nothing on front or back. its nm/m. if u have magnezone primes i need 2. i guess when ur done looking for them u can lmk ur pricing on the stuff i want from u and what u want from me. i just would like to see ur value on them if its not a problem.

my:
2 charizard sleeve pack (30)
2 lightning pokemon sleeve pack (30)
2 elesa sleeve pack (30)

ur:
1 non sealed darkrai mat (15)
1 donphan prime (10)
1 gengar prime (25)
1 machamp prime (10)

lmk
thanks

RE: US , WW NEED 20 SEALED PACKS OF PRERELEASE SLEEVE HAVE: all new japanese mercH.

Just like I thought, I don't have any of the BW cards you're looking for. :/ One more question before I make my decision,
are there any particular primes you're looking for right now? I might have a few unlisted that I could trade.
Let me know, thanks.

k so if u have 2 magnezone primes im guessing ud have to take out sleeves? i was thinking of just accepting ur offer just id hate to get just sleeves and no cards when im trading primes lol if u know what i mean. if u find 2 magnezone primes would u do this

My:
1 non sealed darkrai mat
2 donphan prime
1 gengar prime
2 machamp prime

for Your:
2 charizard sleeve pack
2 lightning pokemon sleeve pack
2 elesa sleeve pack
2 magnezone prime
and if u only have 1 magnezone prime then ill throw in another machamp prime and u throw in the magnezone prime? up to just lmk.

Afro-G said:
Just like I thought, I don't have any of the BW cards you're looking for. :/ One more question before I make my decision,
are there any particular primes you're looking for right now? I might have a few unlisted that I could trade.
Let me know, thanks.
machamp, gengar, donphan, yanmega, magnezone, kingdra (lowest)

i can do this:
ur:
1 non sealed darkrai mat
2 donphan prime
1 gengar prime

my:
2 charizard sleeve pack
2 lightning pokemon sleeve pack
2 elesa sleeve pack

lmk or pm me for finalize

thanks guys ^^

so i take it u dont have magnezone primes? id prefer to trade the machamp primes instead of the donphan primes if possbile so would u do 2 machamp primes instead of donphan primes?

i need donphan more than machamp >< i can accept 1 donphan 1 machamp if u want

lmk
thanks

k id rather do that. im playing a game and gonna eat soon so u can pm me if u want. and i prob will be able to send monday or sometime next week if thats ok with u. for some reason it says thers 119 pages on ur thread but wer on 118?

yeah i dunno sometimes the forum like this, u better not close the tab i guess,,lol
ooh okay just pm me with the finalize trade ,whenever u are ready.. i will be in class 3 hours from now,,,but tonight i will be online again

thanks

k im goin to eat ill pm u when i get back shouldnt take me 3 hrs to eat lol. anyways just to make sure the lighting pokemon sleeves r the yellow ones with a whole bunch of lightning 5th gen and older pokemon on it right and the charizard jpn r the ones that r red with a dragon on it i think its the charizard logo from ther adult shirts and the elesa ones r elesa with the 2 flying squirrel pokemon forgot its name lol. if possible could u post pic of the elesa sleeves? also have u opened any of these sleeves for urself to use cuz i was wondering how the quality of them r, hoping they dont rip or peal easily.

yes they are, i do not have the pics of elesa sleeve but the other 2 u can click on my list on this thread and get the pics ^ ^
i have opened for myself and they seems to be a thick sleeve and nice durability ^^ as long as u do not shuffle really really badly .
i used the zard sleeve since december last year and nothing pealed. the lightning sleeve i just used around 2 months..elesa sleeve, i have not opened any for myself since there is a high demand for that sleeve in usa and i always traded all when i get ^^

thanks

How about:
2x MD PR sleeves
2x UD PR sleeves
4x Pokemon Communication HGSS

for the Osaka sleeves?

I'm also interested in your JP PokeBall deckbox. Could you CML for that too? I have from your Wants:

1x Machamp prime
1x Kingdra prime
xX NH pokemon communication
11+ RH Twins
2x Call of Legends Shiny (Raikou & Groudon)

Please LMK, thanks!

Do you have English Gengar Prime,Absol Prime, or Magnezone, or mew prime?
CML to see if there is anything you need.

Hikikomori-san said:
How about:
2x MD PR sleeves
2x UD PR sleeves

for the Osaka sleeves?

I'm also interested in your JP PokeBall deckbox. Could you CML for that too? I have from your Wants:

1x Machamp prime
1x Kingdra prime
xX NH pokemon communication
11+ RH Twins
2x Call of Legends Shiny (Raikou & Groudon)

Please LMK, thanks!

so u offering:
64 osaka exclusive sleeve for:
2x MD PR sleeves
2x UD PR sleeves
am i right?

do u have more shiny or DCE from HGSS? i also need some BW card, just check my wants list ^ ^

ratajoe said:
Do you have English Gengar Prime,Absol Prime, or Magnezone, or mew prime?
CML to see if there is anything you need.

i am looking for those cards too, sorry

ash_satoshi said:
so u offering:
64 osaka exclusive sleeve for:
2x MD PR sleeves
2x UD PR sleeves
am i right?

do u have more shiny or DCE from HGSS? i also need some BW card, just check my wants list ^ ^

Yup, that's my offer.

I only have 2x Shiny Pokemon, Raikou & Groudon. No HGSS DCE...

I have these from B/W:
1x Samurott with ability
1x Mandibuzz NH

Please LMK if there's anything I can trade for that JP Pokeball deckbox, thanks!

EDIT: I also have a sealed HGSS Cities Playmat that I can trade for the right offer. I'm not sure how to send it via post though. For the Playmat, I'd be interested in these:
2x Lightning Pokémon sleeves
2x Trio Starter BW Sleeves

I can trade 2 Primes along with the Playmat for the above-mentioned sleeves.

okay here is my offer for the osaka sleeve 64 pieces
2x MD PR sleeves
2x UD PR sleeves
1 shiny raikou
1x Alph Lithograph 4

for the jp pokeball deck box
1 magnezone prime
2x Rescue Energy TM RH
2x Water Energy COL RH
3x Grass Energy COL RH
1x Fire Energy COL RH
1x Metal Energy COL RH
1x Fighting Energy COL RH

and also for the playmat i will offer u like this:
my:
2x Lightning Pokémon sleeves
2x Trio Starter BW Sleeves

ur:
1 sealed hgss playmat
1 Crystal Guardians Blastoise PR Deck Box NM

let me know
thanks

My: Lost World

Your: Pokemon Communication

LMK

Darkvoid57 said:
My: Lost World

Your: Pokemon Communication

LMK
sorry i du not want trade my comm for now

sorry

Do you have; Rev Judges, Rev Copycats, Smeargle's?

Do you still want my 1st Ed. JPN Salamence MINT???
And CML for 2x Zoroark Sleeves (64) and Zoroa Promo

Instead of the Alph 4, could I do a Shiny Ho-Oh instead?

I'm afraid I'll have to decline on the JP PokeBall Deckbox deal though. I value the COL RH Energy too highly for the deckbox, which I value at only $15 or so.

I can do Magnezone Prime & a Pokemon Communication for the JP PokeBall deckbox?

I accept the Playmat deal though.

LMK, thanks!

Back