DPPt/HGSS I'm looking for USA/United Kingdom/France and Japanese Event Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redlatios said:
i am at wi fi, please go...

Sry I wasen't here I go on...

@Read Latios: I haven't enought time to wait for you and you don't come, tell me when you can -.-

sorry, i was at an exam..and the internet kicked me out...i will be on right now, i will advice you if i am going out becuz i haveta eat

must eat...brb

Redlatios said:
sorry, i was at an exam..and the internet kicked me out...i will be on right now, i will advice you if i am going out becuz i haveta eat

must eat...brb

Tell me when we can trade and when you ARE on!! I have to clone much and I can't get out every 5 minutes to check our trade!

~Flygon~ said:
Tell me when we can trade and when you ARE on!! I have to clone much and I can't get out every 5 minutes to check our trade!
sorry, sorry...i am testing my house's wi fi..conection sucefull..but.we we couldn't trade earlier? that keeps bugging me

i am at room right now, if an error appear perhaps we should try it tomorrow D:

Redlatios said:
sorry, sorry...i am testing my house's wi fi..conection sucefull..but.we we couldn't trade earlier? that keeps bugging me

i am at room right now, if an error appear perhaps we should try it tomorrow D:

I have a trade now but when you want we can trade after my trade now...

~Flygon~ said:
Thx =D A question from which land came the Pichu?

is the pikachu colored pichu.. is the event from gamestop, not mine, i traded that little guy

is the other shiny larvitar male? if yes do you want a lv 49 shiny crobat? i caught it myself at an emerald version

Redlatios said:
is the pikachu colored pichu.. is the event from gamestop, not mine, i traded that little guy

is the other shiny larvitar male? if yes do you want a lv 49 shiny crobat? i caught it myself at an emerald version

Yes it is male but I don't need a Crobat =/

Redlatios said:
but its shiny (ooohh.. shiny!) xD i am SR for my SS groudon but i can catch the groudon even if its not a shiny for u :)

I'll be happy when you SR a Groudon for me =3 that's will be great ^^

i got a shiny regigigas and a shiny ponyta on gts.. both look legit...
can you trade the male shiny larvitar? if the pokemon does not pass the hack check (if you hack check it)
i am willing to give you back the pokemon :)

as promised, here is my dead AR
Foto0017.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back