• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'MBACKAGAIN!HaveBlastoise!NeedComputerSearch!Lookingforquicktrades! LoveTrainers!!!!

RE: I'M BACK! The 12 Shelve. Trade Now. Have Lots! I now Want Code Cards. Have Tons.

Sorry, I didn't see enough.

RE: I'M BACK! The 12 Shelve. Trade Now. Have Lots! I now Want Code Cards. Have Tons.

really? i have a lot of your wants. You must value him too high.

painIShere said:
really? i have a lot of your wants. You must value him too high.

I would need a more valuable card. I don't need Tornadus EX that much anymore, so I don't think i can trade the Darkrai.

I have mewtwo unlisted if that peaks your interest at all.

Not really, thanks anyways.

iisnumber12 said:
Entei for the sleeves?
Sorry, I value the sleeves a little higher than Entei. What do you value Darkrai at?

Too much. I think I'll take it off the list.

How many states dice do you have?

pokemonjoe said:
Just one.

Is there anything I can throw in the even out the Entei for sleeves?

Would you be willing to do your

RH max potion
Raikou EX FA

for my

Tornadus EX

LMK

Would you be willing to add 2 max potion (1rh) and 2 ultra ball to even it up?

I actually need the max potions, anything else?

Do you have any GRPD blends. I have reverse Garbador DRX.

I actually got 3 today, so I don't need that anymore.

I also have Terrakion EX, Trainers from DRX, and a Max Potion. I am interested in Catchers and GRPD Blends (If you have them)

Can you make an offer for the Terrakion EX?

I value Catchers a $8 each and Blends a $1.50 and my Terrakion EX at $20. So would you do
Your:
2 Pokemon catcher ($16)
3 Blend Enegy ($3.50)

My:
1 Terrakion EX ($20)
1 Max Potion ($1.50)

Basically
your:
$19.50

My
$21.50

Sorry, I didn't really see anything else.

Gistica said:
I value Catchers a $8 each and Blends a $1.50 and my Terrakion EX at $20. So would you do
Your:
2 Pokemon catcher ($16)
3 Blend Enegy ($3.50)

My:
1 Terrakion EX ($20)
1 Max Potion ($1.50)

Basically
your:
$19.50

My
$21.50

Sorry, I need catchers more than the other cards so I can't.

Back