• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'MBACKAGAIN!HaveBlastoise!NeedComputerSearch!Lookingforquicktrades! LoveTrainers!!!!

RE: H: Lots of Holos, Full Arts, Primes, Need Durants! Updated! iisnumber12 Trades!

Could you cml for these?

1x Cobalion
1x Terrakion
1x Victini (Victory Star)

Are they NV holos? :)
I've got a few durants laying around and also have a reverse lightning, fire, and grass energies! (COL and the Fire is HGSS)

RE: H: Lots of Holos, Full Arts, Primes, Need Durants! Updated! iisnumber12 Trades!

oskierox said:
Could you cml for these?

1x Cobalion
1x Terrakion
1x Victini (Victory Star)

Are they NV holos? :)
I've got a few durants laying around and also have a reverse lightning, fire, and grass energies! (COL and the Fire is HGSS)

Ill take a look, what do u mean are they nv holo

Are those cards from noble victories (the cobalion and terrakion) or are they from Emerging Powers?

Please check my list for:

1x Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend (Full)
1x Lanturn Prime

Let me know if you find anything you're interested in. Thank you!

My:
2 Durant
2 Rainbow

Your:
2 RH Rainbow
?

oskierox said:
Are those cards from noble victories (the cobalion and terrakion) or are they from Emerging Powers?

Noble Victories

Afro-G said:
Please check my list for:

1x Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend (Full)
1x Lanturn Prime

Let me know if you find anything you're interested in. Thank you!

Would you do a Pachirisu for a Lanturn Prime? I can't really trade the RDL anymore

HenryP said:
My:
2 Durant
2 Rainbow

Your:
2 RH Rainbow
?

Is there anything else you would want for Mew Prime, because it would be cheaper for me to just buy durants

RE: H: Lots of Holos, Full Arts, Primes, Need Lots! Update 2! iisnumber12 Trades!

Not really...

My:
3 Durant
1 Rainbow

Your:
1 RH HGSS Rainbow

RE: H: Lots of Holos, Full Arts, Primes, Need Lots! Update 2! iisnumber12 Trades!

HenryP said:
Not really...

My:
3 Durant
1 Rainbow

Your:
1 RH HGSS Rainbow

No, the trade is fair but it isn't worth the shipping

Please CML for your FA terrakions and 4x League Double Colorless Energy.

From your wants I have durant, but let me know what else you see on my list.

Cml for FA Terrakion.

Could you check my list for Terrakion FA?

I have 4+ Durants; maybe you'll see something else and we can work a deal out. :D

SoulWind said:
Could you check my list for Terrakion FA?

I have 4+ Durants; maybe you'll see something else and we can work a deal out. :D

I'm interested In the promote litwic, reshiram, zekrom fa andjunk arms

How about my:
4x Durant
Litwick (Promo)
Reshiram (Pack)
Junk Arm

Your:
Terrakion FA

SoulWind said:
How about my:
4x Durant
Litwick (Promo)
Reshiram (Pack)
Junk Arm

Your:
Terrakion FA

Could you toss in the pokegears

iisnumber12 said:
Could you toss in the pokegears

I think it's already a tiny bit in your favor but I could throw in 2x Pokémon Communication.

If this is alright, please send me a PM. :D

My:

Tornadus Full Art

Your:

Tornadus x3

Let me know, check my list, counter-offer... Which one should I choooose.. Nevermind, it's not Friday.

Back