• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'MBACKAGAIN!HaveBlastoise!NeedComputerSearch!Lookingforquicktrades! LoveTrainers!!!!

RE: H: Lots of Holos, Full Arts, Primes, Need Lots! Update 2! iisnumber12 Trades!

SotS said:
My:

Tornadus Full Art

Your:

Tornadus x3

Let me know, check my list, counter-offer... Which one should I choooose.. Nevermind, it's not Friday.

Would you do the two vileplume instead

RE: H: Lots of Holos, Full Arts, Primes, Need Lots! Update 2! iisnumber12 Trades!

I think I'd rather hold onto those. Would you do my FA for two instead?

SotS said:
I think I'd rather hold onto those. Would you do my FA for two instead?

Im not really interested in the full art, I have no problem leaving the 3 Tornadus

Could you do the RH Sage's, The RH rescue, and a Collector

That sounds fine to me, but just to clarify, they aren't in the best condition. All of them are still playable without a sleeve, but they have a few scratches/smudges from being put in and taken out of sleeves. If you're fine with that let me know, if not, feel free to counter.

Please CML for:
x2 Terrakion FA
x1 Kingdra Prime

Thanks!

VidFox said:
Please CML for:
x2 Terrakion FA
x1 Kingdra Prime

Thanks!

I only have 1 Terrakion now, but would you do Kingdra for 2 Collectors and the RH Smeargle

I can do:

My:
2 Collector
RH Smeargle

Your:
Kingra Prime
Terrakion FA

If you don't mind going by T&T prices.

VidFox said:
I can do:

My:
2 Collector
RH Smeargle

Your:
Kingra Prime
Terrakion FA

If you don't mind going by T&T prices.

Which do u want more kingdra or terrakion

I'd rather get both if it was possible.

VidFox said:
I'd rather get both if it was possible.

Could you do this for both:
2 Collector
1 RH Smeargle
1 Judge
1 RH Seeker
1 RH Juniper
1 Zoroark BW

I'm interested in a Virizion NV can you CML for it Thanks :)

solprps said:
I'm interested in a Virizion NV can you CML for it Thanks :)

Didn't really see much, but do you have anything on my want list.

I got a RH PONT and Copycat and 3 Durant ???

solprps said:
I got a RH PONT and Copycat and 3 Durant ???

I don't trade for strait durant and I don't need the other 2, sorry.

All good thanks anyway :)

hello, please cml for your Terrakion FA, thank you

Saviour_Gundam said:
hello, please cml for your Terrakion FA, thank you

Sry don't need anything.

Id be ripping myself. That wouldn't be fair now would it? I'll pass I know I Can Get a better deal somewhere else
Thanks anyways

Please CML for 1 Coballion, 3 Terrakion (1 FA), 1 RH Magnemite, and 1 RH Zekrom. Here's my thread
-----> [thread]Minimidget94- Have Prime/FA's, Want NV[/thread]

VidFox said:
Id be ripping myself. That wouldn't be fair now would it? I'll pass I know I Can Get a better deal somewhere else
Thanks anyways

Sry, I just have.low.values for.the cards you have. I have like 11 collectors

minimidget94 said:
Please CML for 1 Coballion, 3 Terrakion (1 FA), 1 RH Magnemite, and 1 RH Zekrom. Here's my thread
-----> [thread]Minimidget94- Have Prime/FA's, Want NV[/thread]

That link is invalid

Back