• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'MBACKAGAIN!HaveBlastoise!NeedComputerSearch!Lookingforquicktrades! LoveTrainers!!!!

RE: H: Lots of Holos, Full Arts, Primes, Need Lots! Update 2! iisnumber12 Trades!

stuff that i think is valuable and is not in one of the sets i have up

but i think im tradin ho-oh

RE: H: Lots of Holos, Full Arts, Primes, Need Lots! Update 2! iisnumber12 Trades!

welcomhihihi said:
stuff that i think is valuable and is not in one of the sets i have up

but i think im tradin ho-oh

what do you have from my wants list? Wait about 5 minutes b4 answering this so I can update it

i have 3 sages training and i probally can get a typhosion prime from my friend and i think also have 1 give me a second let me go check

welcomhihihi said:
i have 3 sages training and i probally can get a typhosion prime from my friend and i think also have 1 give me a second let me go check

I'm interested in all of that. Is there anything else you want to make it more worth the shipping

i have one typhosion prime but its a promo and i would like a victory medal victiny

welcomhihihi said:
i have one typhosion prime but its a promo and i would like a victory medal victiny

You mean victory star, right? Could you make an offer. I still want the promophlosion

your
1x Terrakion and
1x victory star victiny
for my
x3 sages training and
x1 promophlosion

welcomhihihi said:
your
1x Terrakion and
1x victory star victiny
for my
x3 sages training and
x1 promophlosion

OK, PM me for questions and details.

I offer : RH Altaria, RH Conkeldurr (ability), RH Cofagrigus (ability), RH Dual Ball, 3 Durants, RH Rocky Helmet, RH Cobalion (EP), RH Terrakion (EP).

For : FA Terrakion, Pachirisu, 2 Kingdra Prime, 2 Holo Fighting Energy?

I'm interested in:

4x League Double Colorless Energy

I have:
1x PONT
6x Juniper
2x N
4x Super Rod

Cobakid said:
I offer : RH Altaria, RH Conkeldurr (ability), RH Cofagrigus (ability), RH Dual Ball, 3 Durants, RH Rocky Helmet, RH Cobalion (EP), RH Terrakion (EP).

For : FA Terrakion, Pachirisu, 2 Kingdra Prime, 2 Holo Fighting Energy?

Sorry, I don't really need any of those.

@narcotichobo- would you do the 4 dces for 4 junipers and 2 N?

iisnumber12 said:
Sorry, I don't really need any of those.

@narcotichobo- would you do the 4 dces for 4 junipers and 2 N?

Yes, pm to confirm.

CML for all of you evolites, and crushing hammer?

Martini said:
CML for all of you evolites, and crushing hammer?

I can't trade the crushing hammer anymore, and I want the BW Zoroark and the Terrakion NVI. Make an offer

My:
RH Smeargle CoL

Your:
RH Fliptini

My 2x Durant, 2x RH Dual Ball
Your 2x Terrakion

BlastBurn said:
My:
RH Smeargle CoL

Your:
RH Fliptini

Okay, PM to confirm

@Glaceon, could you do the 2 RH Dual Ball for 1 Terrakion because I traded one away.

Back