• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'MBACKAGAIN!HaveBlastoise!NeedComputerSearch!Lookingforquicktrades! LoveTrainers!!!!

RE: H: Lots of Holos, Full Arts, Primes, Need Lots! Update 2! iisnumber12 Trades!

Oh... I skipped you :p... Let me think, how many Evolites do you have??

RE: H: Lots of Holos, Full Arts, Primes, Need Lots! Update 2! iisnumber12 Trades!

Martini said:
Oh... I skipped you :p... Let me think, how many Evolites do you have??

Definately 3, but I can get more. How many do you need?

As much as possible ATM

Martini said:
As much as possible ATM

Found 5 more so 8 I'll take a look at your list

iisnumber12 said:
I can't trade the crushing hammer anymore, and I want the BW Zoroark and the Terrakion NVI. Make an offer

That

Interested in your Gothitelle, also any Gardevoirs or Mawiles you might have unlisted.
I have two RH Dual Balls from Unleashed but nothing else on your wants. cml please to see if I have anything else you might want.

Would you Gothitelle for your 3 DCE (1 RH) and the 2 Rh Dual Balls. I can throw in something else if you like though

How's its condition? I'm just looking for one to put away in the collection so that's pretty important to me.
Got any older cards? Gardevoirs? Mawiles? Or Lilligants from any of the BW sets?

Bw Zoroak for, 5 Evolites? Because Evolite are worth 1$ and Zoroak is worth 5-6$. LMK or counter.

I'm more interested in the Terrakion. Could you make an offer for that?

Forte said:
How's its condition? I'm just looking for one to put away in the collection so that's pretty important to me.
Got any older cards? Gardevoirs? Mawiles? Or Lilligants from any of the BW sets?

It is in Nearly Mint conditon. It just has a small scratch on one of the corners. I also found 2 Mawile UD

Hey! Please CML for Terrakion FA. I have a RH Smeargle unlisted.

How 'bout this then,

MY
Pokegear x1
RH Crushing Hammer
RH Bronzong
Ampharos Prime
Electrode Prime

YOUR
FA Terrakion
Kingdra Prime x2
Pachirisu

Cobakid said:
How 'bout this then,

MY
Pokegear x1
RH Crushing Hammer
RH Bronzong
Ampharos Prime
Electrode Prime

YOUR
FA Terrakion
Kingdra Prime x2
Pachirisu
How about
YOUR
RH Crushing Hammer
Electrode Prime
Pokegear
MY
2 Kingdra Prime

Lil Wayne said:
Hey! Please CML for Terrakion FA. I have a RH Smeargle unlisted.

How about:
YOUR
3 Celebi Prime (2 used)

MY
FA Terrakion
Something else pretty small (offer?)

How many Evolites would you trade for it?

How much are you valuing Celebi Primes at? :). I also have 3 Electrode Primes. As I see you are trying to get one

I'm interested in Lanturn Prime (sorta) x3 Cheren, x1 Fisherman, upgrading my x2 Terrakion to your Terrakion FA. I also have x2 Reshirams and x2 Junipers to trade.

Lil Wayne said:
How much are you valuing Celebi Primes at? :). I also have 3 Electrode Primes. As I see you are trying to get one

About 5 to 7 bucks

VictiniMan said:
I'm interested in Lanturn Prime (sorta) x3 Cheren, x1 Fisherman, upgrading my x2 Terrakion to your Terrakion FA. I also have x2 Reshirams and x2 Junipers to trade.

My terrakion FA is probably going to be traded away, make an offer for the other stuff

I think I may take that deal... PM to confirm :)

How about your x1 Lanturn Primes, x3 Cheren, and x1 Fisherman for my x2 Reshiram Promo, x1 Terrakion NV, x1 Juniper?

Could we do
My:
2 Cheren
1 Lanturn Prime
Your
1 Terrakion NVI
1 Juniper
2 Reshiram Promo

Counter Offer?

Back