• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'MBACKAGAIN!HaveBlastoise!NeedComputerSearch!Lookingforquicktrades! LoveTrainers!!!!

RE: H: Lots of Holos, Full Arts, Primes, Need Lots! Update 2! iisnumber12 Trades!

Well, I just got rid of my Evolites...

Your thread... You offer, I really don't know what you like.

RE: H: Lots of Holos, Full Arts, Primes, Need Lots! Update 2! iisnumber12 Trades!

Martini said:
Well, I just got rid of my Evolites...

Your thread... You offer, I really don't know what you like.

You thread is kind of confusing to me, how many Sage's do you have?

Hey bud, I badly need a Kingdra prime, maybe even 2, could you cml for it? :)

I've got 2-2 Electrode Prime up for trade.

Got any of my wants? Or would you be interested in buying? Thanks!

oskierox said:
Hey bud, I badly need a Kingdra prime, maybe even 2, could you cml for it? :)

I don't have any left, sorry.

@ SoulWind: I don't have any of your wants, what kind of price are we talking about.

I'm thinking $20 shipped for the 2-2 Electrode Prime which is about $9 less (with shipping & handling), than they'd be on TnT.

SoulWind said:
I'm thinking $20 shipped for the 2-2 Electrode Prime which is about $9 less (with shipping & handling), than they'd be on TnT.

Sorry, I can't buy.

RE: H:EXs, Next Destinies, Staples NEED Zekrom EX! Trading Lots! Trade Now before States!

Anybody? I need EXs before states! Will trade high on my end!

RE: H:EXs, Next Destinies, Staples NEED Zekrom EX! Trading Lots! Trade Now before States!

I have:
1x Cobalion FA
1x Virzion
Tons of Holo Energy
3-4x Collector
Good amount of playable trainers

Interested in:
1x Shaymin EX
1x Reshiram EX
Cilan

Brendan said:
I have:
1x Cobalion FA
1x Virzion
Tons of Holo Energy
3-4x Collector
Good amount of playable trainers

Interested in:
1x Shaymin EX
1x Reshiram EX
Cilan

How many Cilans are you looking for? I only do EX for EX.

I'd only need 2-3 but I'm not trading for only Cilans.

My:
3 Cilan
1 Zekrom (Which one?)
Pick something else
Your:
2 Pokemon Collector

Nah Cilans are like .50 cents and Zekroms aren't even a collector.

I am interested in your Rotom UD, and 1x Fighting Energy league promo... I have 4x Durant, offer?

Assuming the Reshi EX is mint/NM, could you do:

Your: x1 Reshi EX mint/NM (not FA)
My: x1 Cobalion mint/NM (FA), x1 Terrakion NV mint/NM (not FA)

Let me know. :)

sillykyle said:
Assuming the Reshi EX is mint/NM, could you do:

Your: x1 Reshi EX mint/NM (not FA)
My: x1 Cobalion mint/NM (FA), x1 Terrakion NV mint/NM (not FA)

Let me know. :)

No, sorry I do want both of those, but I usuallyonly do EX for EX and Cobalion and Terrakion are lower wants for me. Sorry.

Martini said:
I am interested in your Rotom UD, and 1x Fighting Energy league promo... I have 4x Durant, offer?

I don't trade for strait Durants, and I didn't see anything. So, sorry.

Your
Shaymin EX

My
Pokemon catcher
Durant x4

Back