• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'MBACKAGAIN!HaveBlastoise!NeedComputerSearch!Lookingforquicktrades! LoveTrainers!!!!

RE: H: Lots of Holos, Full Arts, Primes, Need Lots! Update 2! iisnumber12 Trades!

Actually, on t&t, x2 Reshiram promo are more than your end. I think that is too much on my side.

RE: H: Lots of Holos, Full Arts, Primes, Need Lots! Update 2! iisnumber12 Trades!

Then can you make an offer. I just can't get rid of the Fisherman anymore

Cobakid said:
hmmm probably not, but maybe for FA Terrakion and Pachirisu?

Nah, I don't need those cards that much and I've turned down better offers for the Terrakion FA.

How about your x1 Lanturn prime, x2 Cheren, x1 Fisherman for my x2 Reshiram promo and x1 Terrakion?

VictiniMan said:
How about your x1 Lanturn prime, x2 Cheren, x1 Fusherman for my x2 Reshiram promo and x1 Terrakion?

WOuld you do something instead of fisherman in that trade, I can't get rid of it for spare cards

Cobakid said:
uhh FA Terrakion is only worth 8.99 why are you pricing it so high

Because I'm not THAT interested in what you have and I would rather trade it for something need.

How about instead of your fisherman, you throw in a gloom and a dodrio?

VictiniMan said:
How about instead of your fisherman, you throw in a gloom and a dodrio?

OK, PM to confirm

Do you have any mint Mewtwos? :)

iisnumber12 said:
No, I'm looking for them though

If you get any spares you don't need let me know! I am collecting both English and Japanese ones from just about every set. :D

I got
Xx Sage's Trainingx1
1 N
3 Evolite...

Make an offer?

I have the link in my sig...

Umm, ATM bulk, check my thread please.

Martini said:
I have the link in my sig...

Umm, ATM bulk, check my thread please.

I have Cobalion from your deck wants, offer?

Back