BW/BW2 In Gen 5, We should give Evos to Pokes who NEED evos.

nickbisceglie22 said:
YOU KNOW WHO NEEDS TO EVOLVE? LAPRAS!!!!!!!!!1

Is there something wrong with your caps button? Seriously no need to yell every time you post.

Lapras doesn't need an evolution either.

It has the highese base stats (535) for a non-evolved pokemon.

http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/lapras

This explains why Lapras will not have an evolution. Best wish for a pre-evolution if anything.

i think that an evolution for houndoom and mightyena would be cool! thats what i'm hoping for! an evolution for skitty but only if it's male would be cool!

I think Mawile and Sableye need evos, then again, if Sableye gets an evo, he better stay a dark/ghost :D

Blue Cobra said:
Pokémon's like Ariados, Mightyena, Sableye, Kricketune, Dunsparce, Farfetch't, and a lot more really need a evolution because of their bad stats.

Maybe Ariados is Denchura's evo? Then again, I don't know, and I'm not rooting for it. I want Dunsparce to evolve too :D he needs to be a bit more snakelike.

Poor ol' marowak. I think marowak needs an evo. (ignoring competitive play etc. it would just be epic.)

I'd like Kecleon and Mawile to get an evo. They would be so wicked if they had one for sure. :D

Mawile definetly needs an evo and game freak need to give smoochum another evo apart from jynx i mean it deserves much better.
however i think that theres no point in giving prevos because no one uses them and youll probably be able to catch the evo in the wild anyway.

I think Sableye and Mawile should get evos, there base stats are like 320 or something.

BeserkMagikarp said:
I agree with pacharisu. and mawile, they probs would mess duncyparce up D: Miltank evo? :D

With dunsprace, I think it will probably a serpent-like Normal/Dragon pokemon. NO MILTANK EVOS!!! PLEASE NO!!! MAKE THE EVIL MILTANK GO AWAY!!! (I was traumatized by Whitney's Miltank in Crystal when I was very young.) In all seriousness, Miltank doesn't need an evo. It is an already cheap wall without one! It deserves to rot in heck for being cheap and annoying.

TastyTangrowth said:
Mawile definetly needs an evo and game freak need to give smoochum another evo apart from jynx i mean it deserves much better.
however i think that theres no point in giving prevos because no one uses them and youll probably be able to catch the evo in the wild anyway.

The Budew line could not learn Extrasensory until... Budew. That's the point for a prevo my mind anyway: So Pokémon can get a slightly larger movepool. And, yeah, Mawile desperately needs a second stage. =/

Back