INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! ROUND 2 ENDS January 2nd AT 9:00 PM EST.

Pokemon Noobiepie said:
That looks so real!
That's so ncie!
Anyways I hope they come soon.

Thanks! Where are you Sylar!

Is good for a first scratch just a fail:
* The outline shouldn,t be all black you need it to be in a darker color of pory´s base color remember some pixels can change all the look of an sprite :F
Otherwise I think is good just correct the outline :)

light manaphy said:
Is good for a first scratch just a fail:
* The outline shouldn,t be all black you need it to be in a darker color of pory´s base color remember some pixels can change all the look of an sprite :F
Otherwise I think is good just correct the outline :)

Thanks for the advice! I new it looked a little diffrent....

Sylar!Sylar!Sylar! Come on post I wana see my score! Wow u cretiqued that one and said nouthing about the ultimate fail of mine lol

Your was not bad, it just needed work. That was a hard scratch to make to.

I hope I don't get eliminated...
I have a Excellent I idea for the Chaos Pokemon.

INFERNAPE:Your welcome,like I said before is good for a first scratch :F
Pokemon Noobiepie:I also have a good idea,BTW I won,t use the chao sprite to do this I will try to scratch mine
Sylar:Where are you? we need your sprite :F

Sylar whoo hoo? Where are you? Anyways... nice scratch INFERNAPE but like LM said I used to make all my outlines blck and they all looked wierd but yours doen't so just change the outline and it will be good. Also I can't wait for the scores! It is about 1hr away till round end WHOO!

WOW NICE INFERNAPE! Really good, I'm not going to re state the outline thing, woops just kinda did. LOL Well its still awsome! And as for the scores CANT WAIT!! GAH I HOPE I DO GOOD! Woops for all those grammar people out there I hope I do WELL.

I officially drop. Congratz, everyone has made it through! I have not found time for this, and have been tied up in the TCG. I am sorry for any heart-breaking etc., lol. But I will stay if 5 people convince me, because, well yea. :p

NOOOOO BONSLY I WAS HOPING TO COMPETE WITH YOU
Mainly because the first like fusion sprites I ever saw were urs and I wanted to see how much I had advanced sence then... Darn
Also its 9:04 EST does that mean it is time for the scores?

Bonsly 1994: Droping out.... wow that´s dissapointing,I was hoping to be in the final rounds with you and Moneyking63,but I think I can understand that, I also was going to drop out because I haven,t had time to sprite in a month,but I think you should stay´just organize your time :F
I hope you stay here your scratches had always inspired me to create better things :)

Well INFERNAPE,isn,t time for the scores? :F

NO bonsly I finally wanted to take you on! So thats 3, only need 2 more. I will get into the final round with you LM! I know I will:p! Well now we wait for INFERNAPES scores

Don't be so quick to count others out.

I think we will have our scores tomorrow its 11:00 PM in INFERNAPE´s time zone I think he is sleeping now see you tomorrow guys *logging off* :F

Actually it is 10:00 PM, I'm in his time-zone.

Its only 9 here but I think LM is right we will probably see them either tommarow, or later tonight, he might be finishing up some homework or something. Well Good job everyone, most of these sprites were pretty awsome! Good luck to!

Hey MK dont count out ur fellow underdog! Even though urdefinantly not an underdog any more...
But I am also in Infernapes Timezone and it is 10:27 so he could be asleep. I know how it feels I like sleep. Also I was thinking to post all the creations next to the names and their socres so we can see what the diffences were close up

Well of course I'm not counting you out MUCKSTER:p Well I have to say I miss being an Underdog but its also nice to be up there with the Big dogs:p. Ahhh sleep, something I need ever so much!

As for the creation thing Infernape kinda did that last year. Well for the top 3 he did that, when i got out in 3rd place:( he posted all my work, then he posted all of SSB 4 evers work when he got 2nd and LM's work when he got 1st. But the only problem with all that posting on the 1st page is that a page can only have 10 images on it. But he could have all the links or something I dont know it would take a while.

Also INFERNAPE when are you going to put up the poll, probably around the scratch sprite round huh?

CANT WAIT FOR THE SCORES *fingers crossed*!!!

If i'm out, then you all make it right? lol

Back