INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! ROUND 1 ENDS DEC 27 (THURSDAY) 9:00 PM EST!!

What do you meen that fusion is awesome and any other one you have is probaly awesome to.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! ROUND 1 ENDS DEC 27 (THURSDAY) 9:00 PM EST!!

Well my biggest problem is choosing pokemon that would fit well togeather, but I found a solution!
http://www.dragonflycave.com/testing.htm
and I hit generate 2/3 random and wait till soemthing may work. I may have a problem with 8 though lol

How do people hate your fusions ya that is hard but I have a guide that may or may not help you....

here you go...

http://www.freewebs.com/howtosprite/

Tort.png

I didn't have any time to make a new one, so I just used an old one... hope ya' like it...

OK so now we wait on LM and RR. INFERNAPE I think you should PM LM and RR and make sure they are either going to enter it soon or are not going to do it.

I will pm them!
MUCKSTER: Your fusion went away. Can you put it up again?

OH that is wierd it just dissaperaed.

what are you talking about its still there.

I can still ee it but I reuploaded it so one wil be up at a time at least
scynautor4.png

Ok now we wait until INFERNAPE tells us what they said.

MUCKSTER said:
I can still ee it but I reuploaded it so one wil be up at a time at least
scynautor4.png

Thanks!

LM is getting his fusion is soon. I did not get a responce from RR.

So is RR out? Once LM posts and if he did not respond by then?

well like i said RR is pretty busy with home stuff (last time i talked to him was a couple weeks ago) I dont know i guess if RR is the only one who didnt post then hes out, Wait maybe not if Infernape is doing it the new way, where whoever has the most points at the end of the contest wins, then i gues hes not out he just missed a round.

Oh well then what way is it hmmm let's see i hope it is the new way.

I don't have time to get the scores in by tonight. Sorry. So tomorrow at 9:00 Pm the round will end.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! Round 1 ends today at 9:00 Pm est!!

Are you doing it the new way or old way?

The new way. The contestant with the lowest amount of points at the end of each round will be eliminated.

How many times have you extended the round? I say you just give the scores in without waiting, if people miss the round, they miss it.

Fire Pokemon Master said:
How many times have you extended the round? I say you just give the scores in without waiting, if people miss the round, they miss it.

He has only extended it through Christmas- 26 but now it is the 28th so not much of an extension if you count the part about christmas becuse alot of people were leaving.

Back