INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! Round 1 ends today at 9:00 Pm est!!

I will enter an old fusion I didn,t got time to sprite this week :(
[attachment=3545]

Attachments

• Sin título-1.png
    Sin título-1.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 19

RR has not posted so I guess he missed this round.

The only reason I extended the round alot was becasue two people didn't enter their sprite on time.

Here are the scores!
bonsly1994: 8 Points (Great job!)
LM: 9 Points (Once again your are in the lead!)
MK63: 9 Points (Nice!)
Sylar: 6 Points (It was good, but it looked a little messy.)
Pokemon Noobiepie: 6 Points (A little messy.)
Charizard88: 3 Points (It was missing shading in alot of places, and it was very messy.)
FPM: 3 Points (Not very creative.)
MUCKSTER: 9 Points (I said MK63 was the underdog in my last contest, and it looks like you are the next one! Great job!)
Achmetha: 6 Points (Not very creative.)
RR: ELIMINATED

ROUND 2 ENDS JANUARY 2 AT 9:00 PM EST.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! Scores are in!!

Shucks.
Anyways I need to think of a good kirby fusion...

Yes I will also think something to fuse, wow I am leading with muckster and Moneyking63 Good luck to everyone in this round :F

SUITE I TIED WITH LM! AND BEAT BONSLY!

MUCKSTER I gratefully pass on my underdog status too you! I will let you in on a little secret. Last time when i was the underdog, I didnt win:p Well too bad RR didnt get his in, i tried to get into his photobucket/imageshack account so i could enter one for him but no luck.

Well good luck to everyone! BACK TO THE SPRITING BOARDS!

I call Ambipom and Houndoom! Too bad if you watned it!

You cant call pokemon thats not fair, i dont plan on using them but come on!

Moneyking63 said:

MUCKSTER I gratefully pass on my underdog status too you! I will let you in on a little secret. Last time when i was the underdog, I didnt win:p Well too bad RR didnt get his in, i tried to get into his photobucket/imageshack account so i could enter one for him but no luck.

Good luck in this round (wow you tied with me) I think this time you will be more difficult to beat (yes you have a lot of chances of beating me) :F Good luck
Pokemon Noobiepie:Yes I agree reserving isn,t good but I also won,t use those two :F
The entry I was going to do was a Cubone-Rapidash fusion but rapidash withouth skin only the bones but it required a lot of scratch and didn,t got the time to do it :F

INFERNAPE said:
The only reason I extended the round alot was becasue two people didn't enter their sprite on time.

Here are the scores!
bonsly1994: 8 Points
LM: 9 Points
MK63: 9 Points
Sylar: 6 Points
Pokemon Noobiepie: 6 Points
Charizard88: 3 Points (ELIMINATED)
FPM: 3 Points
MUCKSTER: 9 Points (I said MK63 was the underdog in my last contest, and it looks like you are the next one! Great job!)
Achmetha: 6 Points
RR: ELIMINATED

ROUND 2 ENDS JANUARY 2 AT 9:00 PM EST.

I can't make it by then. Shoot...
Anyway, could you tell me why my score was low? None of us can improve if you just give us a number.

My score has to be wrong... :( Could you give me pointers as to where I went wrong? I thought it was very good.

Charizard88: Your still in! I messed up.

Achmetha: Your fusion was great, but it lacked creativity.

FPM: It was good, but it was not very creative at all. It looked almost exactly the same as the real Primape.
I will now add coments to your scores!

light manaphy said:
Moneyking63 said:

Good luck in this round (wow you tied with me) I think this time you will be more difficult to beat (yes you have a lot of chances of beating me) :F Good luck
Pokemon Noobiepie:Yes I agree reserving isn,t good but I also won,t use those two :F
The entry I was going to do was a Cubone-Rapidash fusion but rapidash withouth skin only the bones but it required a lot of scratch and didn,t got the time to do it :F

Well i like to think i've gotten better since the last contest! Good luck to you too! Although im not sure you need it! A cubone rapidash that sounds awsome, like a skelatal Rapidash. Thats souds awsome! Well good luck everyone and thanks for the great comment INFERNAPE!

Well good luck everyone and thanks for the great comment INFERNAPE!

Your welcome! You have inproved so much since my last contest, you truly are one of the best on PB!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! ROUND 2 ENDS January 2nd AT 9:00 PM EST.

Woot I got underdog status WOOT. Funny hing is I was cheering for MK the entire last contest so now Im in his position. Back to the random sprite genorator to make my next one!

EDIT:
Question, if we take a color set fropm another pokemon not in our 3 it is still 3 or is it kinda 3 1/2?

Oh well I have gotten better so in another contest I can do better now that I can shade right. I need a kirby I saved as jepg. or whatever it is on accident. So can I have another one?

Here. http://www.johnsadowski.com/uploaded_images/kirby-big-755982.gif

But all you have to do is search Kirby Sprite on Google Images and it will come up.
MUCKSTER said:
EDIT:
Question, if we take a color set fropm another pokemon not in our 3 it is still 3 or is it kinda 3 1/2?

What?

INFERNAPE said:

What?

[/quote]

Lol ignore that question it was dumb...
But I made one for the next part but I'm not sure if im using it yet...
Removed to try to make another
Not sure how well they fit, ill prob try another one tommarow

Charizard88: Your welcome!

MUCKSTER: Cool! But once you enter something you can't say "I'm not sure if I want to use it". Your either using it or your not. If you want to remove it you can. Great job on the last fusion though!

Back