• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Insayne Flames trade: Have DPt3 W Absol G Lv. X

RE: Insayne Flames trade:Updated with BETcards [w] Luxray GL Lv. X and Floatzel GL Lv. X

Hi Insayneflame,

Any news on the trade we discussed? would have two Blastoise GC and two Shaymin GC in addition to the other card you requested. Most interested in Weavile G and Galactic trainers such as Cyrus Sheme and Galactic's Invention 109.

RE: Insayne Flames trade:Updated with BETcards [w] Luxray GL Lv. X and Floatzel GL Lv. X

If you need Floatzel LV X. I got your back for $24 shipped.

Got a Drapion LvX?

RE: Insayne Flames trade:Updated with more GC [w] Luxray GL Lv. X and Floatzel GL Lv. X

Hi Insayneflame,

Any news on our possible trade?

RE: Insayne Flames trade:Updated with more GC [w] Luxray GL Lv. X and Floatzel GL Lv. X

CML
for
palkia g x
leafeon x
lmk

yeah i can trade like 3 of em but if you want 1 you need to add cuz palkia g x is like $18 on ebay lmk

RE: Insayne Flames trade:Updated with more GC [w] Luxray GL Lv. X and Floatzel GL Lv.

madmew said:
yeah I can trade like 3 of em but if you want 1 you need to add cuz palkia g x is like $18 on ebay lmk

let me think about it for a bit I wanna see what I can get at pre release

sure but i like your sh mewtwo only if it is mint

yeah i know but i can do
my l
leafeon x
something small

your
palkia g x
sh mewtwo

RE: Insayne Flames trade:Updated with more GC [w] Luxray GL Lv. X and Floatzel GL Lv.

madmew said:
yeah I know but I can do
my l
leafeon x
something small

your
palkia g x
sh mewtwo

Well I'll the the Japanese Leafeon

what you mean???
this
leafeon x
leafeon x japanese
??? if thats so NO

if you mean this

leafeon x japanese
something small
ok i can do that what else do you need

madmew said:
what you mean???
this
leafeon x
leafeon x japanese
??? if thats so NO

if you mean this

leafeon x japanese
something small
ok I can do that what else do you need

no not that way let me think about this but if I DO finalize the trade it'll be something like this my:

Palkia G Lv X
shiny Mewtwo

your:
Leafeon Lv X Japanese
Empoleon Lv X

ok i can do that pm sent

CMl for gliscor lvl x and leafeon lvl x.

I got 2 Blastoise GC. Got any Rampardos GC and Shiftry BET? LMK.

Back