• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Insayne Flames trade: Have DPt3 W Absol G Lv. X

RE: Insayne Flames trade:Updated with more GC [w] Luxray GL Lv. X and Floatzel GL Lv. X

I really need Leafeon Lv. X, please CML. Thanks!

RE: Insayne Flames trade:Updated with more GC [w] Luxray GL Lv. X and Floatzel GL Lv. X

CML for cresselia lv.x

Lyte said:
CMl for gliscor lvl x and leafeon lvl x.

I'm sorry I already have all the X's you have listed.

umgriz said:
I really need Leafeon Lv. X, please CML. Thanks!

I'm sorry I see nothing on your list I'm interested in

George2FRESH said:
I got 2 Blastoise GC. Got any Rampardos GC and Shiftry BET? LMK.

I don't need the blastoise anymore as I got three of them but I do have a Shrifty from BET for trade

vrapceboy said:
CML for cresselia lv.x

I'm sorry I see nothing that I want

Insayneflame said:
I don't need the blastoise anymore as I got three of them but I do have a Shrifty from BET for trade

And you don't have Rampardos?

How many Shiftry do you have? Can you CML for 3 if you have them? If not, 1 is fine. LMK. Thanks

George2FRESH said:
Insayneflame said:

How many Shiftry do you have? Can you CML for 3 if you have them? If not, 1 is fine. LMK. Thanks

I have 1 for trade what do you want ofr your Ramparados?

Insayneflame said:
George2FRESH said:
Insayneflame said:

Not so sure if I'll be trading Rampardos anytime soon. I'm trying to get some actually to finish a deck (which is why I asked you if you had any lol).

George2FRESH said:
Insayneflame said:
George2FRESH said:
Insayneflame said:

Not so sure if I'll be trading Rampardos anytime soon. I'm trying to get some actually to finish a deck (which is why I asked you if you had any lol).

Oh I see haha alright let me recheck your list than

George2FRESH said:
I got 2 Blastoise GC. Got any Rampardos GC and Shiftry BET? LMK.

what do you want for your dialga G Lv. X?

If you have them, I would be interested in:

-Rhyperior LV. X
-x2 Delcatty
-Any BET Eeveelutions
-Uxie

Please CML. Mine is in the joint thread.

Blue Thunder said:
If you have them, I would be interested in:

-Rhyperior LV. X
-x2 Delcatty
-Any BET Eeveelutions
-Uxie

Please CML. Mine is in the joint thread.

Im interested in your Shiny duskull

Sadly, I can't trade that, as it is my younger brother's. :sadface:

Anything else?

Hello, do you have any garchomp level X, or the line of him in mt?

ya i have a 1-1-1 line

I need your leafeon Lv.X pls CML.

CML for the chomp line please.

cml for leafeon lv.x

CML for

Wailord ex
shining mewtwo
only if they are mint lmk

Please CML for your;

1 Leafeon Lv. X MD

Please Cml for 1 Palkia G Lv. X GC.

Back