Wi-Fi Trades Instacheck Hotspot Thread

Reggie McGigas

-
Instacheck Hotspot is a new program similar to Gen 5's Pokecheck. This new program allows for people to see their shiny values, pokemon ivs, evs, moves, etc. etc. etc. This thread is for discussion, help with bugs, and exchanging shiny values of your trainer and pokemon eggs!

Here is a tutorial on how to get instacheck - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPOONwdWc00

My Shiny Value is 2414, and MAKE SURE TO POST YOUR SV

Shiny Value Chart (Mods and Admins feel free to revise and add SVs ;))-

97- Dr Mario
374- Drohn
506- Dr Mario
543- Yakkov
790- Turtwig
1185- Raichugirl
1203- MrSquarepants
1263- ISharigan
1287- NoDice
1588- ISharigan
1627- JCGKVK6325
1727- Hegafire
1980- Stalkin_Cat
2085- Lord Fletchling
2154- Mysterious
2369- Drohn
2414- Reggie McGigas
2621- Ichbinkenny
2802- Ka$h Money
2878- DakDak432
2879- DakDak432
3132- Kron
3133- Stalkin_Cat
3264- Finnthecat
3388- Teal
3500- Mimosse
3577- Spartansn1p3r
3665- NoDice
3757- Kron
3817- PokeChimpo

There are more not listed. I can't keep up with listing them so if mods can that'd be great!

Can you use the program with a laptop and wireless router/modem?
Some friends told me that you can only do it with a wired connection, is this true?

Ok, I will try it and post what happens

Edit: It worked! The my trainer valuer is: 3132

Just figured Id post my SVs:
X: 3665
Y: 1287 (subject to change, been restarting every so often to get different values)

Bulbasaur Eggs
If you have a shiny value that is one of these numbers, please tell me :)

I'm moving this thread to the Wi-Fi Central since the system is mainly based on trades! :)

Drohn said:
I'm moving this thread to the Wi-Fi Central since the system is mainly based on trades! :)

Drohn, I think you should reformat this so there's a list of all codes on OP, and give it a sticky. Someone will have to update every now and then to be up to date but it'd be way easier that way instead of scrolling and clicking every other page.

I have already gotten a shiny: Beldum, Charmander & Klefki from SV giveaways. My TSV is 3388. I have also hatched two shinies for other people.

Probably the best way is to use this subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/

While their shininess has next to no actual value, it's a fun little "hobby" and it's always amazing to see how the eggs really hatch into shinies.

So, if I want to use this on my laptop, I need to buy that wireless card thing? I'm confused.

Sir Taco said:
So, if I want to use this on my laptop for this on my laptop, I need to buy that wireless card thing? I'm confused.
Nice people on the subreddit are almost always available to check your eggs for you so there is no need for that. :)

Sir Taco said:
So, if I want to use this on my laptop, I need to buy that wireless card thing? I'm confused.

Unless your laptop is very old. Almost every laptop made today has the wireless card built in.

Well it's not the same thing as being able to recieve wireless. I can recieve wireless but I can't use the program myself. (So please don't ask me to check your SV like someone already did. I can't do that.)

Teal said:
I have already gotten a shiny: Beldum, Charmander & Klefki from SV giveaways. My TSV is 3388. I have also hatched two shinies for other people.

Probably the best way is to use this subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/

While their shininess has next to no actual value, it's a fun little "hobby" and it's always amazing to see how the eggs really hatch into shinies.

While reddit is a good idea, I think we should set up our own little thing so we dont have to make a reddit account for a couple trades.

Because of the userbase (almost 3500 subreddit users) and this being like lotto it's a much better idea to use a platform with 3500 lotto tickets instead of one with 30 or even 300. If you are not ready to invest three minutes in setting up an account, I don't see how you will be here for very long checking 30 people if they match your egg SV.

I don't think so? (@others:) The good thing is that no trades need to be performed, you only need to "show" the eggs to the person who can check them.

Back