Wi-Fi Trades Instacheck Hotspot Thread

Remember to add your SV's guys! The op needs to be updated with more values!

More Bulbasaur Eggs

Reggie McGigas said:
Remember to add your SV's guys! The op needs to be updated with more values!

More Bulbasaur Eggs

3817, I believe I already posted it but here it is again :)

Reggie McGigas said:
Updated the OP with links to each person's page!

Remember to fill with your SV please! It makes this thread much more efficent

You have all the users directed to Drohns page :p

Guys, I've noticed an error with instacheck hotspot. Whenever I run the hotspot, it gives me this message

The service cannot accept control messages at this time. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070425)

Virtual Router Plus could not be started

This has never happened before. Deleting and re installing does not do anything

EDIT: Did some research and lots of people are having this problem. Could Instacheck Hotspot been shut down?

Reggie McGigas said:
Guys, I've noticed an error with instacheck hotspot. Whenever I run the hotspot, it gives me this message

The service cannot accept control messages at this time. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070425)

Virtual Router Plus could not be started

This has never happened before. Deleting and re installing does not do anything

EDIT: Did some research and lots of people are having this problem. Could Instacheck Hotspot been shut down?

It is possible, GF/Nintendo has been doing everything to keep game play in the actual game. Not checkers or hacks.

I really hope it is GF that's shut it down, if it is them it means they're being extremely active about hacks and unauthorised software. Let's hope they keep the good work up! :D

LOL. Out of desperation I try again and it works. I dont know what I did right or wrong but it works now. I'm guessing the virturalrouterplus website is just having issues.

Im having the same problem... I wanted to check my possible 5IV horsea eggs and now I can't, Im done breeding until this fixed...hope so.

Anyways, we should make another list for people who are willing to check eggs with us, yesturday I was trying to check some charmander eggs with my friends or passerbyes and it took so long for them to accept and a bunch never accepted, if we do this, we can check our eggs faster lol

Kron said:
Im having the same problem... I wanted to check my possible 5IV horsea eggs and now I can't, Im done breeding until this fixed...hope so.

Anyways, we should make another list for people who are willing to check eggs with us, yesturday I was trying to check some charmander eggs with my friends or passerbyes and it took so long for them to accept and a bunch never accepted, if we do this, we can check our eggs faster lol

Why don't you just ask on this thread if someone can do it? That is a lot more easier than just randomly asking to trade...

Once again, I'm having this problem:

I dont know how to fix this, and there seems to be no instant fix. Just hope it works :(

Reggie McGigas said:

I dont know how to fix this, and there seems to be no instant fix. Just hope it works :(

Wait a day or 2, I'm sure information will surface.

Reggie McGigas said:

On the laptop I have used to check my things, it sometimes gives me that error as well. If I keep the program open and just try to start the hotspot a couple more times it usually will work eventually. I have never had to close out the program to get the hotspot to work or anything.

Added 2 new FCs and I also need someone to check Squirtle Eggs for me because instacheck ate too much turkey and wont work, with the same error as before.

I just tried, i'm using only my laptop with no ethernet connection, only the wi-fi and it worked, my shiny value is 1980, sorry, this is my trainer shiny value xD

Back