Introduce Yourself!

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

Hi,
I have used this site as a Pokemon News source for a while now but after the announcement of X and Y I thought I should create an account. I really love Pokemon and can't wait to immerse myself in these forums.

Hey!

I came here as I used this forum as a news source, but I'd like to get into card trading. There isn't much of a community here for that, so the more I can branch out, the better!

I also like to do a bit of art, so maybe I can share that too! I've been wasting time painting Skylanders, but I may work on some extended art Pokemon cards on some extras I have, too.

Trojan here

Came here because I've recently gotten back into Pokemon after I played White 2. It was amazing!

I'm an amateur game dev, and a half-decent Pokemon trainer, so uh

yeah.

That's all for now : D

Hey sup guys I'm Gram. I joined this forum because it looked like a nicely run forum and I haven't been on my other one in forever. I just happened to find this one ahaha. I'm very big on the games, and my two favourite Pokemon are Espeon and Umbreon, followed by Omastar. Really excited about X and Y!

I'm currently in first year university studying geography and crime and criminal justice. I really enjoying playing/watching basketball, and playing video games, especially Pokemon and Zelda. I'm definitely looking forward to potentially battling some of you guys!

See you guys around the forums.

Gram.

Hey guys I am Mrfocal Joined this forum as I have just started collecting pokemon cards again have not collected since 99 so bit of a gap but I was looking for a new hobbie and I really love pokemon.

I started on the dragons exalted set and I have most of it have open 10 booster's which is great fun and I have got 2 EX cards so I was happy with that I have now order 2 booster boxes one for boundaries crossed and one for plasma storm.

just wondering once you guys get most of a set do you stop buying boosters and buy single cards or keep buying them to get rares

Thanks in advance

I joined because I have a question about some rules playing the card game.
Dunno how I found out about this website, think google? haha :)
My interests are computers.

Thahitter

Hi I'm Kyogreman, I joined to discuss what we all love Pokémon! I heard about Pokébeach from the people at my league. My interests are Pokémon and their origins, animals and youtube. I'm a tropical fish hobbyist with 5 tanks currently operational. I also run a fantasy blog with my really good friend.

Who knew that this many people like pokemon. I was teased for it being child like. I joined to be around others who enjoy the same things I do. Hi yall

Hey guys, I'm Aiwendil aka Kevin and I'm from Belgium. Which actually makes me wonder if I'm the only Belgian here. I'm 21 years old and I'm a huge pokémon (game) fan since the very beginning. Some people may call it weird but I actually grew up with Pikachu & co so it's more than just a kid's franchise to me.

Everytime a new gen was introduced I was so excited about the new region to explore and the pokémon to encounter. Anyway, the reason I joined the PokéBeach Forum is the announcemet of Gen 6. I'm still blown away by that trailer. I've been reading your speculations for some years now, but this time, I wanted to be part of that and share my own thoughts on Pokémon XY. I'm ready to speculate, react and discuss with other pokémon fans.

Ciao!

Hi everyone
I joined this website to trade and talk Pokémon!!!
My hobbies are:
Pokémon
Sports
Amongst other stuff.
I also love guinea pigs!
At the moment I need a lot of Pokémon cards, PM me if you want to know more :)
Well, that's pretty much it... also, I prefer to trade to the UK but will trade WW if its worth it.

Thanks!:):):)

Hey guys! shal here, my name's Shalom, I'm a competitive player since last year State Championships. Haven't done anything outstanding yet, since I started at masters. I'm a student, and I've always loved Pokémon. I'm from mexico, by the way. :D
My favourite Pokémon is suicune, so, I'm still waiting for a Suicune EX card to make a Deck. I love playing Darkrai variants since Darkrai is a hell of a card, and also, other one of my favourites.
I'm so glad to be here, and I love being able to post and learn more!
Hi to everyone! :D

Whelp. I'm new. WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY.

But right, friend of mine, faminmain if anyone has heard of him(you probably haven't he's really obscure), suggested I do this. Always been super into the pokemon ds games but they've made me sad... So he suggested I turn towards cards. I'm here because he's pointed a figurative gun to my head but hey I hope I really find a place in this community!

I WILL TRADE YOU MY SOUL FOR CARDS.

No not really.

Hey, everyone. I guess I should start by stating the obvious: my username is Haunted Water.
I'm known as Samurott on Psypoke and learned about PokeBeach through DNA and ChillBill.
The only reason why I joined is to probably find something else to occupy my time with, instead of patheticly lurking on Psypoke.
I like Water and Ghost types, but don't mind a decent Fire-, Psychic-, Steel-, or Dragon-type.
I don't play TCG because my skill level is equal to that of negative zero and, due to my somewhat short attention span, I haven't even finished reading DNA's rather lengthy guide on how to play the ga- Oh look, it's a Staryu!
Well, this reply is quickly falling to pieces, so before I do anything more to cause an impending doom on my half, hello all!

HI! im Deck Builder Xerneas and I started playing pokemon TCG in 2012 and was introduced to pokemon in 2007.
Im here to find out about good decklists and get feedback on my own decklists.
I hope I can get some good feedback!
Thanks for reading!

Hello everyone! Just here to discuss Pokemon stuff, generally. I prefer the video games to the cards, but enjoy both. I'm glad I can discuss these things with other people.

Hey guys! My name is Shadow Fox, & I have been an avid Pokemon Trainer since Pokemon Red first hit the United States in 1998. Pokemon has always held a special place in my heart, being as by nature I am already what most would call an animal lover {currently working towards a degree in zoology after obtaining my VMD},and I do not have a preference in Generations, as I believe all Pokemon are special, despite the year they debuted, however as my name would suggest, my preference is that of the Fox & Dog Pokemon. I don't have a favorite Pokemon,but I will always do what I can to make sure a Vulpix or an Eevee are on my team! I am also, obviously, extremely excited about the Fennekin!

I'll be 26 years old in exactly 4 days, & I'm glad to have spent a long portion of my life with the Pokemon I've trained & conquered with. I joined this site because of some of the game mechanics I'm not entirely familiar with or have figured out, & through a Google search found Pokebeach and joined, as I figured this might be a great place to learn & make friends.

Hope to make some great allies here, & to learn more about my personal favorite video games, & pass along some knowledge I may have to help!

Hey there everyone!
I'm pretty new to the pokemon card game world, but definitely not to pokemon games haha.
My friend, faminmain, recommended me to try out the pokemon card game and when I did I found it to be really amazing and fun whether playing with friends or with strangers alike. I have played some pokemon tcg in the past but never really went very far with it, hoping that would change here. I'm not really sure what else to say, but I hope to discover the awesomeness of the pokemon world and the card game once again and relive my past! To conclude, I look forward to the community and to what it has to provide :). Thanks for reading!

(I am assuming that I am allowed to post here, considering I haven't been on here for a year or so and a majority of people probably don't remember me. Mods, delete the post if I'm not allowed, it's fine.)

I know I'm technically not a new Member, but it'll feel like I'm one considering I haven't been here in FOREVER. I thought I had quit Pokemon, but X and Y shoved me back in. I'd like to partake in speculation and such, so here I am. :)

Back