Introduce Yourself!

Hi all, A5J4DX here. I joined to commend the "note" article, I've always known about PokéBeach for years as I follow their news posts so not really new to the site except the forums. :)

Hi, I'm from the midwest United states, been playing pokemon since last summer. Trying to play competitively. I'm also on http://google.com/, just thought I'd join here too.

I joined because of my love for Pokemon. It faded away but grew back recently. The 'gym leader' at my league recommended me Pokebeach for pokemon tcg, I Just decided to make account since I am getting more serious into pokemon.

Im 17, I got back into pokemon TCG with Boundaries Crossed, stopped at crystal guardians and now EX pokemon are actually op like they were meant ot be. Been a pokemon gamer and anime watcher until this day. I have come to suck the vast knowledge out of your brains and use it for my own nefarious purposes ;), but really I just like discussing cards and getting pokemon news.

Hey Pokebeach, my name is back_and_forth. I'm a high school student who is just beginning to get into the TCG scene seriously. Of course, I don't know much yet, and have come to Pokebeach hoping to learn the game and talk with intelligent people about the game! So, nice to meet you all, and I hope to see you soon.

Hi, I'm WhiteSamurott (personally, I think I might be the first person to come up with the Username) I came because: I could comment and talk about Pokemon with other forum members.
How I found out about Pokebeach: Well, I was looking for Pokemon sites and this was the second I came across, anyways I found out when Gen IV just came out, so I decided to register now.
Well, basically Zelda is one of my basic interests and Sonic is another. But also, Programming is a thing I am interested in.
Well, the hobbies: Basically, its Video games, fitness, collecting TCG cards and collecting old games like: Pokemon Blue.

Hey Guy's ! :D

I'm Xerneas , nice to meet you all.

Im 19 & Live In The United Kingdom, Manchester

I have loved Pokemon since Pokemon Yellow !

I love all main series games with passion.

[/align]I joined PokeBeach because I love this site as a resource, and I want to take the competitive card game seriously. I found out about PokeBeach through none other than the notorious Google. My interests include pokemon, technology, video games, Nintendo and the list goes on. My hobbies include testing decks, playing anything Nintendo, listening to music and watching various Youtubers. I hope to find answers to questions I have about decks I make. That is all.

Blue

Hello

Im RIMD351 and Im from Mexico, I have been playing Pokemon the videogame since I was 10 years old and last year my Girlfriend and I began to play the Trading Card Game.

Its very nice to meet you all and I like to congratulate you for the great community that you are.

Hello, I'm IronFerret. I'm a player from california, been playing for about a year. I found pokebeach after looking for info on pre-releases and card info and find the community helpful when I need info on pokemon TCG. I joined so I could download files on threads, but I'll probably do some posting too.

Nice to meet everyone.

Sup! I am SH49er I am a huge pokemon fan. I have played tcg a while but i am not super competetive. I am trying to get into VGC too. I am from Little Rock Arkansas. I am 14. I try to play when i can but there are not many tournaments around me so I try when I can!

Thanks!

Hello everyone! I am MasterForce and have been a Pokemon fan since it came out on GameBoy. I started playing the TCG since Base set and went until the second Neo expansion. I forgot why I stopped but recently I have gotten back into the TCG and the anime. I am getting into PTGO and the video games as well. Makes me feel like a big kid. Anyways I am originally from Texas but i live in Nebraska right now. Some hobbies I like are cars, I drive a 2011 Subaru STI (Cobb Protuned Stage 2), and motorcycle riding, I recently got a 2011 ZX6R. I have also started going to a weekly Pokemon TCG league and signed up. Once I get some more decent cards, I really want to compete in tournaments as well. Well thats as much as I can think of right now. Glad to be part of PokeBeach!

Hello everyone Pokemonbwgirl here!! I came to contribute here as I feel I have valuable info. I like pokemon as well as the sonic and kirby series'. I like to draw random stuff and I get bored at times! ^•^

Hello!

My name is Andrew Avery,

I used to play the TCG, but I am now trying to get involved with the VGC. I'm new to the whole Competitive scene there and wish to learn as much as I can about it.

I found Pokebeach from a websearch, and my hobbies include Skiing, Drumming, reading, Playing VG's in general, and playing Cardfight!! Vanguard. I'm also a HUGE Sonic the Hedgehog nut.

I hope to fit in well here!

Thanks for reading,

Super__Sonic

Hello, my names Nathan, I'm a competitive pokemon tcg player and since worlds in close by I plan on attending the grinder as my PTO does not want to put me into the system unless I'm the secret pikachu but I highly doubt it. I spend a majority of my time doing deck edits on cerebii as ven? and would like to contribute to pokebeach (maybe). Other wise I draw comics, listen to alot of music, sculpt pokemon and work hard at my daily job which consumes alot of my time, but if ytou read this, thanks for reading and talk to you guys on the forums later, peace.

Hi! I'm Daniel Fermo from Brazil. I can't play anymore because the closest place to play where I live is 400km away, but I still try to play and watch stuff online, and hopefully I can come back to playing physically some time.

Hi I'm Judda. Im 18 live in the UK and have Been enjoying pokemon for about 15 years now, got into the trading card game when I was about 8 collecting but went away from it at about the age of 12. Got back into it last year and now I love it! Come say hi!

I'm chomping at the bit to start talking about the new games as information rolls out, so I thought I'd better made an account here. :)

I'm 21, I'm from Canada, I blog about Pokemon and love them like my own children.

Hello, I'm Moltres.

I found PokéBeach while googling how to do some pokemon stuffs.

My interests are pokemon, RIFT (mmo) and watching movies. Yes, interesting and fun I know.

My interests are my hobbies.

If you want to know anything else about me for whatever reason, feel free to PM me. I'm a nice person and won't bite.

I used to think I know quite a bit about pokemon, but since coming here, I feel really noobish..

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined I joined this site because I was introduced to this forum by a moderator named "Nigel."
  • where you found out about PokéBeach I found out about Pokebeach from Facebook friends, and my friends from my local tournaments.
  • your interests My interests are baseball, Pokemon TCG, Pokemon VGC, Pokemon in general, basketball, and traveling.

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

Back