Introduce Yourself!

Hi! my name is Billy! I've been playing Pokemon for 10 years now (since I was six)
I had been viewing pokebeach regularly for 2 years now but until today I never really felt the need to have an account.. I came across this site one day when I was reading an article and it said its information had come from someone named quote: " Water Pokemon Master from pokebeach" this instantly caught my attention because I LOVE water type Pokemon and everything about them! Since that day I've been doing this site regularly!

-My love for water type completely surpasses my love for any other type of Pokemon! I've always had a strong bond with water type Pokemon considering my 1st starter was a water-type!

- my hobbies are drawing, origami, and fish keeping!:D
:D
I look forward to sharing my strong opinions!!:p
Forgot to mention I joined this site mainly because all my friends no longer play Pokemon :'( so I was all alone..

Hey guys! I joined because I really like the site and I wanted to find people to talk to about Pokemon. :)

I won't bother saying who I am. I love pokemon and mainly joined this forum to get in touch with a community to chat and trade with. I draw pokemon as well, PM me if you want to see some of my work as the rules prohibit me from linking to my deviantart page. I'm 14 years old and my first name is Evan, I also enjoy fishing and boating. As far as politics and that stuff I don't associate with either party, I'm a christian, Lutheran denomination, but I'm open to the ideas that my beliefs could be wrong. I fervently support equality for all, and unlike most Christians I firmly believe that gay marriage should be legalized. As far as pokemon, I do have a soft spot for dragon types but there's no type I dislike or won't use. I've played at least 1 game from each generation although I don't plan to get X and Y, at least not right away. So that's me!

Hi,
My name is Simon and I'm from Italy. I'm a collector of Pokémon cards since 1999 when I known the existence of Pokémon trading card game in Italy. I'm only collecting cards in Mint or better condition.
If any member would to buy any sort of stuff from italy, just contact me! I would be glad to help people with their purchases.
Thanks, Simon aka PokemonCenter_Italy
P.S. sorry for my english :)

Hello, I'm Dragon Tamer Rhaegar, named after Rhaegar Targaryen from the A Song of Ice and Fire series. I am very keen on staying current with Pokemon news and contributing to discussions and theories pertaining to primarily the games. I started my adventure in the 3rd grade on Pokemon Ruby, with a Torchic.

Hi, HeadHonchkrow here. I actually stumbled across Pokebeach on Youtube first then I looked it up. I decided to join because not being able to contribute to the forum was driving me nuts.
Hmm, what else. Umm, I'm 19 and Canadian.
That's about all I can say.

Heyo everyone Im Lemur, I am 18 live in Beaverton, Oregon. I joined because I have been looking through the forums and the site for at least 8 months now, and I thought I might as well finally stop being a total lurker and have an avenue to talk about pokemon. I started playing pokemon when I was around 3, watched the original show and was a big card collector. I play a lot of videogames and like to sit around and do nothing for my hobbies.
Im glad to finally join the community.
-Lemur

Hello all, I found this website a while ago due to the fact that I was searching for a site that had clear card scans. Up until recently that's all I used it for and thanks to this site, I have been able to build decks which have been tier one and have won me great acclaim in the tcgo. I guess you can look into my profile if you want to know more about me and if you see a pokemon card as my signature, know that it's a hint at what my current main deck runs. Until next time, Peace out!

Hey I am Link .^_^.

I have been a consistent Pokemon player since the Red and Blue days!
I really do love Pokemon and I can't see myself getting bored with it anytime soon. Many of my friends have stopped playing so I want to meet new people who love Pokemon just as much as me! .^_^.

Last edited:
hey all, name is tone. found out about pokebeach a little while back from some fellow pokefriends and actually decided to finally join. I started playing competitively this past season and am thinking of continuing this season. at cities I went 5-4, states 3-4 and br 4-2 with my blasdeo deck. im 28 and i enjoy playing pokemon a lot! both competitively and more so non competitively. well, i think i ranted enough :) and glad to be a part of this community too!

hi guys im darkrai007. I joined to discuss and maybe post some of my pokemon tcg decks and ideas. I never really liked the card game, although i loved all the pokemon games but i started liking it this year seeing all the new decks and stuff :). I found this website only one of this days and i really like it, thers so many poke fans like me here. Where i stay everyone thinks pokemon is nerdy and I dont really have any to talk to.Anyway, im hoping to make new friends and some help with my decks.

Cheers ^ ^

Hello,

My name is Baroque(d), I teach music as my job, when i'm not teaching I play game pokemon, league of legends etc. The main reason I came here is because I am a collector and i'm trying to find the last few cards i need for my personal collection.

Thanks.

Hi. I'm known as Proceeded. Or, you may call me Ambrose. I have come to PokeBeach Forums to associate with other Poke-lovers. I found out about this wonderful-looking place when the 5th Gen was announced. I got all my information here. I finally decided to make an account, so here I am.

Well alrighty, hello people! I am...SuperDuper! After lurking for a year or so I have finally decided to join this illustrious site to give my thoughts, opinions, and stuff. And so I could have more pokemon loving people to talk to as well. I also find this site great for reliable information on news and topics, so I thought I should join since I check here at least once or twice a day now that the 6th gen is coming.

Hi, I'm TheXScissor on YouTube as well. I've used this site for card information for a while now, but I'm new to the forums. Huge Scyther fan (blades for arms!) and I've been trying to get Pokemon League at my local card shop for a while now.

I'm a Potato.
I'm from Michigan, US, I started collecting in 5th grade. I've been a big fan of pokemon, I came here to learn stuff about the TGC. That's pretty much it. Thanks all for reading

Hey im new, i like pokebeach for the quick updates and my hobbies r gaming and driving.

My fav pokemon are ludicolo, empoleon, wailord, blastoise, feraligatr and kingdra

Back