Introduce Yourself!

hi i'm roxas982! i've been playing pokemon for over half my life! its fun and addicting! i'm always watching out for new pokemon sites so i can join up and make more friends that love pokemon as much as I do! I hope we can all be friends and I wish everyone lots of safe and happy trades

RE: Introduce Yourself! (I want to sell cards)

Hi!
I used to collect a ton of pokemon cards when I was a kid (2000-2001), so most of what I have is from the original base set. I never actually played the game or traded much, I just liked collecting them for some reason. There are probably a couple hundred of newer cards--remakes of the first generation and some of the later sets; but several hundred are just the original 150 (and plenty of duplicates). Altogether with trainers, energy cards, a few dozen foreign cards?, I must have well over 1000. I just wanted a place where I could find people that would appreciate the cards more than me, and could help with selling--either with advice or buy purchasing some.

Hello
I am Brian i am new to pokemon tcg and want to add my ideas and learn from others to get better in this game.

Hey there PokeBeach!

My name's Millsy, longtime fan of Pokemon, mainly on the VGC side, but i've been a collector of TCG (Got Base through to Gym Heroes completed, can't wait for the 5th of Feb to start collecting XY collection)

Joined PokeBeach to discuss Pokemon in general, plus play the TCGONE simulator, having great fun on there so far!

Hi I'm Monika, and I joined this site to share my experience with Pokemon and find out about new challenges and such. I found this website by searching up where to get random eggs for the Egglocke challenge, and this site appealed to me so I decided to join. I've been playing Pokemon since I was 5, my favorite Pokemon game has got to be Pokemon Y or Pokemon Fire Red. My favorite Pokemon ever is Mareeps (and their evolution line) My hobbies are drawing, playing games, and surfing through the web.

Uh hi, I'm Wadder. My real name is Harlen but my friends call me Harl. You can call me whatever, idgaf :p

I'm an anime and manga fanatic. Feel free to suggest some!
I watch: Kuroko no Basket, Yowamushi Pedal, Magi, and One Piece
I've finished: Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai, Watamote, Free!, Danganronpa, Dragonball Z

I also love manga, I'm currently reading: Naruto, Bleach, Attack on Titan, and Dragonball Z
I finished: Cage of Eden, and Bakuman

And yes, I'm 12. Ask me anything that is not said here, I'm p. friendly yo

why you joined: I thought this was a well made community ( my gut feeling wasn't wrong :)

where you found out about PokéBeach: I was searching through the web for someone who had every starter so that I could get them and I stumbled upon SylveonandEspurr's thread so I posted to make my dream come true

your interests: Pokémon Gaming Minecraft Starters :D

hobbies: My interests

anything else relevant: I am and will enjoy my stay here

Hi there! My name is hotaru and I joined because I would like to learn more about competitive battling, breeding and am looking for trades. Looking forward to perusing the forum ^^

Evening, Morning, Afternoon and whatever else to you all ladies and gents!
Name is Chris, I am 21, and I just recently started back up into the Pokemon TCG through my love for the VGC.
I'm a big MMORPG player, and I try to be as helpful as possible in just about everything, I also plan on trying to get on here atleast Once a day, which may prove a challenge due to my Job, and time Zone.
I'm Stationed out in Hawaii.
Anddd.... If you are REALLY interested in anything else, just ask.

Whats up, I'm Ant and I love Pokemon. I just got back into competitive battling and I need some help. Not with battling but with IV'd pokemon ^_^

I came here for the reason I love forums, Pokémon, help people in difficulty, discussed Pokémon
I discovered PokéBeatch, On the Internet, searching.
To help if I can: p
My Hobbies are: Pokémon only =)
And nothing else to say except, thank you for accepting me among you!

And hope to see you again =)

Been playing pokemon from the beginning enjoy filling the pokedex the most a friend recommended this website as he used to use it in the past. Enjoy trading on wondertrade giving out starters with pokerus make me happy especially when I get a cool pokemon in return. Thanks

Hi there !

I'm here because I wanted to trade pokemon (especially vivillons) with you :)
I'm playing pokemon since the first gen.
I'm from France so sorry for my bad english.

Have a nice day ! :)

Hi I'm new to this and I joined to trade and collect all the vivillons patterns. I'm also willing to trade and battle. Don't be shy, I'm 23 yrs old and in the U.S.

Hey there, I joined the forum about 5 minutes ago for no apparent reason tbh. I like being on forums and this looked interesting, so I signed up!
I'm trying to learn how to make a Pokémon perfect with IVs and such, but I don't really understand much. I want to be a good competitive player and that's pretty much my goal. Also making some friends on the 3DS specifically Pokémon X/Y would also be nice :)
I live in Norway!

Hey everyone,

I primarily joined this site to try to get people/Pokemon fans from all over the world to participate and help me spread my "The Real Pokemon World" photography project! Link to my post right here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-real-pokemon-world-project

I always knew about Pokebeach. It's always been one of the daily website I check for news. The other Pokemon site would be Serebii.

I'm a foodie, I love to travel and I'm beginning to get into photography. I don't spend as much time as I would like playing Pokemon games. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but to this very day, I still haven't earned my 8th badge in Pokemon Y or even beat the game. Don't spoil it, still don't know what happened in the end.

Anything else relevant...? I live in "Unova" in the real world! XD

Hi all,
I joined to complete my Vivillon collection ^_^

As for hobbies, I enjoy cooking and art. Nice to meet everyone!

Hello there, found this forum while googling something and decided to join because hey, why not. I haven't played Pokemon for a while since my DS gave up after D/P, so it needed some readjusting. Having a blast with Y but never touched B/W or B2/W2 (might change in the future.) I started with Pokemon when I was ten? and got my hands on a (sadly fake) Pokemon Ruby at a flea market. Ended up getting original Emerald later. I'm not a competitive player or even a battler at all because I quite honestly fail at everything that requires some kind of logical thinking, so I'm more of a collector, I suppose. (Doesn't mean I don't try - and fail a lot - occasionally though.)
As for hobbies, I enjoy reading and writing and consider myself a mediocre artist.

So that's it, I guess? Hi, everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm Cammy from New York. I joined this site so that I could interact with people who share the same interest in Pokemon as I do :) I came across Pokebeach when I was searching online for helpful information about all the different vivillon patterns out there. I have developed an obsession with collecting all 18 patterns! Aside from playing Pokemon as much as possible, I also enjoy drawing and working on arts & crafts projects.

Looking forward to making some new friends here! :D

Back