• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

.:[Jace's Trading Post]:. H: Magnezone Prime, Abiliboar, X's | W: EX Emerald Energy

RE: USA .:[Jace's Trading Post]:. ABILIBOAR, Lots of Lv. X's!

Can you CML for the following:

Celebi Pokemon 4Ever Black Star Promo
RH Entei (Wizard Promo)
Original Charizard

I have some of your trainers and I can throw in some Cyndaquils and Vulpix :3 LMK!

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-awesome-cards-for-trade-holos-rares-and-more

RE: USA .:[Jace's Trading Post]:. Lots of Lv. X's!

~xatu~ said:
My:
1x Judge
2x Prof Juniper

Your:
1x RH Prof Juniper

Both Juniper's and Judge's are lesser wants, unfortunately :( Not really worth it to me right now, i'm sorry.

Any possibility I could one of these off you with some other stuff and the Junipers?
1x Donphan Prime
1x Magnezone Prime
1x Typhlosion Prime (Pack)

Obviously, the Typhlosion would make the most sense, but I don't even know if there's anything else you want...

jduclayan said:
CML for abiliboar

I don't see anything at the moment, but if you get any notables on my list, check back! I also have a Psychic Holon Phantoms Holo Energy! :)

TVSuicune said:
Can you CML for the following:

Celebi Pokemon 4Ever Black Star Promo
RH Entei (Wizard Promo)
Original Charizard

I have some of your trainers and I can throw in some Cyndaquils and Vulpix :3 LMK!

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-awesome-cards-for-trade-holos-rares-and-more

I don't see much right now, I'm sorry :(

My:
2x Ninetails
3x Judge
1x Professor Oak's New Theory

Your:
Flygon Lv. X
Giratina Lv. X
Heatran Lv. X

SMP said:
My:
2x Ninetails
3x Judge
1x Professor Oak's New Theory

Your:
Flygon Lv. X
Giratina Lv. X
Heatran Lv. X

I can't do that with Flygon. It's worth $12-20, while 2 Ninetales is worth about $10. Professor Oak is worth a dollar, and Judge is worth a dollar. That's about $14 total...

Heatran is worth $4-6, and Giratina is worth about $7-10.

These are all checking ebay buy it now prices, which isn't totally accurate, but I took the average of most of them. Nonetheless, I would be giving you over $25 of cards for your less than $15 of cards..

I'm mostly interested in the Ninetales, but I'd be willing to make a trade if you dropped the Flygon... I have a few other Lv. X's, and 3 Heatran (all pack)...

Do you have any other cards on my wants?

Lmk.

BlastBurn said:
CML for your original holo base cards! :D

I didn't see anything here. Sorry!

Could i switch the Flygon with a Dialga Lv. X?

SMP said:
Could i switch the Flygon with a Dialga Lv. X?

That sounds pretty good. Do you happen to have any pokemon collector or communication? Or one more PONT? That would set it even in my mind. Also, I need a couple of vulpix that are HGSS on, but I doubt that's a problem. If you don't have them, it's fine, but if you do, that'd be really cool :)

MY:
Shiny Suicune
or
Top half kyogre groudon legend

your:
abiliboar

I'll toss in either a Communication or 2 Vulpix, your choice.

jduclayan said:
MY:
Shiny Suicune
or
Top half kyogre groudon legend

your:
abiliboar

I don't have any desire for either of those cards, I'm sorry :(

SMP said:
I'll toss in either a Communication or 2 Vulpix, your choice.

I'd like the communication.

I'm sorry to go back on you, but I've been thinking about it, and it's just not really worth it for me to give up 3 X's for 2 Holos I really need and a few trainers, especially Judge. I don't even need judge, and just have it on my wants as a card I'd like to have a few back ups of. Do you have any other cards on my wants? I'd prefer something more like:

2 H Ninetales
1 Pokemon Communication
1 PONT

for

Heatran Lv. X (pack)
Giratina Lv. X (pack)

Or a bigger trade like

2 H Ninetales
2 Pokemon Communication
2 PONT
1 Pokemon Collector

for

Heatran Lv. X
Dialga Lv. X
Giratina Lv. X

I'm sorry to have to go back on you, but feel free to negotiate :)

Jace said:
They are all holo. I'll try to get the pictures later. They aren't in great condition though, so I am not gonna expect a ton for them (although I will be hesitant in trading the Charizard, just because of nostalgic reasons.

Can you make me an offer?

Edit:

And for the other two, I'll respond in a little while, I'm super busy!

If these are in decent condition (waiting on pics) I would trade pachirisu + 3x communication.

Could I add in a Pokemon Communication and 2x Vulpix for either the Surfing Pikachu or RH Sage's?

SMP said:
Could I add in a Pokemon Communication and 2x Vulpix for either the Surfing Pikachu or RH Sage's?

Just that trade alone? I'm sorry... no... I can't most likely get free vulpix from people, and it's not worth it for just a communication.

I was thinking

2-2 Ninetales
2 Communications
1 PONT

for

Heatran Lv X
Giratina Lv X
Surfing Pikachu or RH Sage's Training

SMP said:
I was thinking

2-2 Ninetales
2 Communications
1 PONT

for

Heatran Lv X
Giratina Lv X
Surfing Pikachu or RH Sage's Training

That sounds great. I'll get back to you to make sure, because the other guy wanted pikachu as well.

Cool. Cards are ready to go whenever.

NarcoticHobo said:
If these are in decent condition (waiting on pics) I would trade pachirisu + 3x communication.
I took all the pictures, thought I uploaded them, deleted them off my phone, and they weren't there... so I'll get them up when I can.

NarcoticHobo said:
I only need the surfing pikachu now, but I'm interested in these cards too:

1H Original Charizard
1H Ancient Mew promo card
1H Original Ditto (is this fossil #3?)
1H Original Pidgeott
1H Original Zapdos

They are all the holo versions correct? Would you mind sending me a picture so I can see how bad their condition is?

So I can't find ditto or Pidgeott unfortunately... and I'd prefer not to trade Charizard unless it's for something I definitely need... nonetheless, here's pictures of Charizard, Zapdos, Mew, and Pikachu. Again, they aren't in good condition, and I tried to take pictures to show them as best I could. There are very few creases, bends, or scratches that actually go into the card, but a lot of surface scratches you can see in the right light (hence why I used a spotlight for the pictures so you can see). There is also a bit of wear on the edges, but it's not too bad. If you want mint cards, I'm not your guy, but they definitely still look cool! :)

Charizard:
2011-08-19_00-06-26_903.jpg

2011-08-19_00-06-33_86.jpg

2011-08-19_00-06-46_250.jpg

2011-08-19_00-06-58_761.jpg

Ancient Mew (Probably best condition, bar pikachu)
2011-08-19_00-08-32_296.jpg

2011-08-19_00-08-40_235.jpg

2011-08-19_00-08-55_765.jpg

2011-08-19_00-09-10_819.jpg

Zapdos:
2011-08-19_00-09-42_849.jpg

2011-08-19_00-09-51_859.jpg

2011-08-19_00-10-00_335.jpg

Pikachu (Almost mint.. but some people are crazy on these things, so I took a picture anyway)
2011-08-19_00-11-56_109.jpg

2011-08-19_00-12-03_398.jpg

2011-08-19_00-12-16_265.jpg

2011-08-19_00-12-25_874.jpg
LMK.

SMP said:
Cool. Cards are ready to go whenever.

Would you be able to drop the two vulpix and throw in one last communication I got the vluplix.. and need 3 commun's to finish them off in my deck...

Jace said:
I took all the pictures, thought I uploaded them, deleted them off my phone, and they weren't there... so I'll get them up when I can.

So I can't find ditto or Pidgeott unfortunately... and I'd prefer not to trade Charizard unless it's for something I definitely need... nonetheless, here's pictures of Charizard, Zapdos, Mew, and Pikachu. Again, they aren't in good condition, and I tried to take pictures to show them as best I could. There are very few creases, bends, or scratches that actually go into the card, but a lot of surface scratches you can see in the right light (hence why I used a spotlight for the pictures so you can see). There is also a bit of wear on the edges, but it's not too bad. If you want mint cards, I'm not your guy, but they definitely still look cool! :)

I can do for the lot:
1x Judge
5x Pokemon Communication
1x Junk Arm
1x Oak's New Theory
1x FA Reshiram

or
1x Judge
2x Pokemon Communication
1x Junk Arm
1x Oak's New Theory
1x Pachirisu

Jace said:
Would you be able to drop the two vulpix and throw in one last communication I got the vluplix.. and need 3 commun's to finish them off in my deck...

I'll add a communication and a judge/juniper if you keep both surfing pikachu and the RH sage's

so,
2 Ninetails
3 comm.
1 PONT
1 Judge/juniper

for

Heatran Lv. X
Giratina Lv. X
Surfing Pikachu
RH Sage's Training

SMP said:
I'll add a communication and a judge/juniper if you keep both surfing pikachu and the RH sage's

so,
2 Ninetails
3 comm.
1 PONT
1 Judge/juniper

for

Heatran Lv. X
Giratina Lv. X
Surfing Pikachu
RH Sage's Training
Unfortunately, I'm probably going to trade pikachu. I can do the trade without the juniper/judge, or you can try to find something else... I'm sorry.

NarcoticHobo said:
I can do for the lot:
1x Judge
5x Pokemon Communication
1x Junk Arm
1x Oak's New Theory
1x FA Reshiram

or
1x Judge
2x Pokemon Communication
1x Junk Arm
1x Oak's New Theory
1x Pachirisu

Hmm. Any possibility of doing:

My:
Zapdos
Ancient mew
surfing pikachu
Any other of the early set bar charizard (maybe even a couple, depending)
Tin Reshiram

for your:

Pachirisu CoL
FA Reshiram

LMK.

Switch it for the Electabuzz if you do trade the Pikachu?

Back