• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

.:[Jace's Trading Post]:. H: Magnezone Prime, Abiliboar, X's | W: EX Emerald Energy

RE: .:[Jace's Trading Post]:. H: Magnezone Prime, Abiliboar, X's | W: EX Emerald Fire

CML for JPN Lugia Neo Genesis and Base Charizard!! :D

RE: .:[Jace's Trading Post]:. H: Magnezone Prime, Abiliboar, X's | W: EX Emerald Fire

Cml for

Your
Magnezone prime
All of your original pkm & 1st ed pkm

Hotwings said:
Cml for

Your
Magnezone prime
All of your original pkm & 1st ed pkm

The only things I like are the 2 Reshiram FA, Zekrom FA, and Typhlosion Primes.

I'm not interested in trading Magnezone for any of these though, but if you're interested in enough in the older cards, make me an offer.

BlastBurn said:
CML for JPN Lugia Neo Genesis and Base Charizard!! :D

I don't have Lugia anymore, and I don't see anything else, sorry :(

ace11 said:
CML for:

1x Rainbow Energy
1x Sage's Training
1x Seeker

Thanks

Meh, I don't see anything but Yanmega and Gyarados Star, sorry!

Jace said:
The only things I like are the 2 Reshiram FA, Zekrom FA, and Typhlosion Primes.

I'm not interested in trading Magnezone for any of these though, but if you're interested in enough in the older cards, make me an offer.

I don't have Lugia anymore, and I don't see anything else, sorry :(

Meh, I don't see anything but Yanmega and Gyarados Star, sorry!

Idk hw u value old cards but I want em all so wat offer wud u feel more comfortable doin

Hotwings said:
Idk hw u value old cards but I want em all so What offer wud u feel more comfortable doing

Well, are you interested in all of them, or just some?

And would you like me to take pictures of the condition? They're all in about the same condition as the Charizard/Mew on the front page. Minor edge wear and the light scratches you can see if you look at them in the right light and at the right angle.

How much do you value online codes? I have a bunch I dont plan on using from ep

GyaradosPrime said:
How much do you value online codes? I have a bunch I don't plan on using from ep

I honestly have no idea how much they're worth.. I'll have to do some research, XD.YOu can use EP codes to redeem any kind of pack, right? And I'm still trying to figure out the whole online thing, but I'm definitely interested.

What do you like on my list? Make me an offer?

/sigh... Magnezone lol.

I have 33 codes, possibly more soon

GyaradosPrime said:
/sigh... Magnezone lol.

I have 33 codes, possibly more soon

Haha, thought so.. :/
I'm really only interested in trading Magnezone for some real cards that I really need, unfortunately... Is there anything else you like?

GyaradosPrime said:
Umm celebi 4ever promo and lugia bottom?

I'm happy to trade those. The celebi might go to someone else, but feel free to make an offer on either, or both.

Jace said:
Well, are you interested in all of them, or just some?

And would you like me to take pictures of the condition? They're all in about the same condition as the Charizard/Mew on the front page. Minor edge wear and the light scratches you can see if you look at them in the right light and at the right angle.

I want em all

Hotwings said:
I want em all

Well, this is my thread, so you are welcome to make an offer and we can go from there.

My
1x reshiram fa
1x junk arm rh
1x reuniclus
2x jirachi ul
2x dce hgss
2x seeker

Your
Charizard base
Electabuzz base 2
Blastoise base
Ninetailes base
Hitmonchan base
Zapdos base
Unknown A
Flygon lv.x
Celebi (wizard stamped)

Hotwings said:
My
1x reshiram fa
1x junk arm rh
1x reuniclus
2x jirachi ul
2x dce hgss
2x seeker

Your
Charizard base
Electabuzz base 2
Blastoise base
Ninetailes base
Hitmonchan base
Zapdos base
Unknown A
Flygon lv.x
Celebi (wizard stamped)

I don't really need the Jirachi's anymore, at least 2 of them. I also don't have Zapdos. Again, I value Charizard a bit higher than it's worth, so it might be harder to get. Also, what is wizard stamped? My Celebi is the 4ever promo.. but I don't know that that means.

Would you do this?
1x reshiram fa
1x junk arm rh
1x reuniclus
1x jirachi ul
2x dce hgss
2x seeker

Your
Electabuzz base 2
Blastoise base
Ninetailes base
Hitmonchan base
Unknown A
Flygon lv.x
Celebi 4ever

LillipupFTW said:
CML for:
1x Wash Rotom (RR)
and what Yugioh cards do you have?

I like Lugia Legend and Zoroark BW/Promo (the one with foul play).

And I had the neo spacians and stuff, but I can't find them atm. Sorry! I'll let you know if I do.

Feel free to make me an offer. I also have a few extra SP cards.

GyaradosPrime said:
I'll do some research on the codes and get back to you!

Please do!

I only have the Lugia. Would you do:
My:
Lugia LEGEND

Your:
Wash Rotom
and some Neo-Spacians and Elemental Heroes (if you find them?)

Please check my list for:
Magnezone Prime (Big Want)
Rare Candy (UL Only)

Do you have anything else from my wants?

I have:
Kingdra Prime
Zekrom Full Art
Professor Juniper
Seeker
And maybe some other stuff

Let me know if you find anything else and if you would like to work something out, thanks.

LillipupFTW said:
I only have the Lugia. Would you do:
My:
Lugia LEGEND

Your:
Wash Rotom
and some Neo-Spacians and Elemental Heroes (if you find them?)

The chance of me finding them is incredibly slim. I just wanted to let you know in case I do for any future trades.

Afro-G said:
Please check my list for:
Magnezone Prime (Big Want)
Rare Candy (UL Only)

Do you have anything else from my wants?

I have:
Kingdra Prime
Zekrom Full Art
Professor Juniper
Seeker
And maybe some other stuff

Let me know if you find anything else and if you would like to work something out, thanks.

I don't actually want Kingdra anymore, I forgot to take it off. I really have no strong desire for Juniper and Seeker, as they are just throw in cards in my mind. I am interested in the Zekrom. I only have one UL RC, but I would be willing to it, 2 Judges, and a Seeker for the Zekrom.

Back