• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Jackolas Trading Thread - Updated with HGSS! Have LEGENDS and Primes. Need Dusknoir DP, Spiritomb AR

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Arcues Box In! Have Arceus X, Salamence X, Expert Belts etc...

Do you have any spiritomb PA?

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Arcues Box In! Have Arceus X, Salamence X, Expert Belts

Jackolas said:
I says you don't post out of the US? Shall I bother looking?

I can ship out of country if it's worth it on my part

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Arcues Box In! Have Arceus X, Salamence X, Expert Belts

icman92 said:
I can ship out of country if it's worth it on my part

I replied in your thread, I couldn't see anything though

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Arcues Box In! Have Arceus X, Salamence X, Expert Belts etc...

I gotta bump this bad boy

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Looking for Infernape 4 X and Blaziken FB Holos/Rev. Holos

BUMP!!!

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Looking for Infernape 4 X and Blaziken FB Holos/Rev. Holos

Hey man! I have a holo and rh blaziken fb, the trader gave them to me both 80% mint would you be interested? Thanks!

SrSpoony said:
Hey man! I have a holo and rh blaziken fb, the trader gave them to me both 80% mint would you be interested? Thanks!

Yeh, I'm interested care to make an offer?

Hey I have a tangrowth lv X and gliscor lv X... Interested... I need 2x machamp and 2x expert belt

Ok Make me an offer for Tangrowth X please :) What you think is fair? I don't really need it but it seems rubbish me having Machamps that I don't care about :)

Also is there any news on Lux X and Infernape 4 X? Don;t worry if not.

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread

Nah I traded those lol :) But I can do Tangrowth lv X and Gliscor lv X for Salamence lv X, 2 expert belts, 2 Machamp SF and a PA salamence... LMK if thats cool or re-offer :)

kashmaster said:
Nah I traded those lol :) But I can do Tangrowth lv X and Gliscor lv X for Salamence lv X, 2 expert belts, 2 Machamp SF and a PA salamence... LMK if thats cool or re-offer :)

It's a fair offer but I'm not really interested in Gliscor Lv.X. Sorry.

I really only want to trade my Sally X if there is a Luxrat GL. X in the deal or an Infernape 4 X. Because they are the 2 Lv.X I really need

kashmaster said:
Can you be persuaded with me throwing in a 3rd lv X?

I suppose it depends what it is. It is an AMAZING offer. But I really only want to trade for things I desperately need, especially level Xs... You don't know how much it hurts me to turn that offer down!

I'm just so focussed on getting a Lux X and Nape 4 X. And the only other Xs I'll trade any time for are the eeveelution Xs

Im just saying not many will trade Salamence lv X for luxray lv x you can try lol.

Ok how about Tangrowth lv X for Blaziken lv X, 2 Expert belt and 2 Machamp SF?

kashmaster said:
Im just saying not many will trade Salamence lv X for luxray lv x you can try lol.

Ok how about Tangrowth lv X for Blaziken lv X, 2 Expert belt and 2 Machamp SF?

I'm not trying a like for like swap. I'd throw other things in, but people want Sally X so I'm saving Lv.Xs for my priorities. Sorry.

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Updated with new wants!

Ok how about you replace Dialga g lv X with the blaziken lv X? then can we trade. I really need those machamps and expert belts. Could you CML for them if your not interested in tangrowth

Thanks

Back