• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Jackolas Trading Thread - Updated with HGSS! Have LEGENDS and Primes. Need Dusknoir DP, Spiritomb AR

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Please help me get rid of these Lv.X!

crm103top08 said:
Haha, Ok. Well how about for 1 Uxie?

No thanks. Even though it is playable it's only for something fun and I can get it cheaper than that. Uxies are too useful to trade away for only fun wants I think. I would do it in a straight swap for something like Giratina X (Pack) or Garchomp C X (Pack)

I agree about the fun thing and the playable thing, but uxie's have dropped a lot in value since the promo release. I do have a pack garchomp c x though.

They may have dropped in value but I value cards on how playable they are and Mewtwo X isn;t that playable, and it's also very cheap. I will trade it for another Lv.X that was in a tin but that's all, sorry

My-
Raichu Lv. X

Your- Dusknoir Lv. X

LMK. Oh and i say that i dont trade out of north America but my friend really needs dusknoir.

Shuckle the Snail said:
My-
Raichu Lv. X

Your- Dusknoir Lv. X

LMK. Oh and i say that i don't trade out of north America but my friend really needs dusknoir.

Ok PM to finalise

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Arcues Box In! Have Arceus X, Salamence X, Expert Belts etc...

Last Bump of the WEEK

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Arcues Box In! Have Arceus X, Salamence X, Expert Belts etc...

BUMP 1 of the week

BUMP!!!

Hey Im interested in your Salamence lv X, note I will not trade luxray lv X for it, since I may be getting Flygon lv X and some. I do however have a deal of the week regarding it. Please have a look I hope its enough for you ;)

kashmaster said:
Hey Im interested in your Salamence lv X, note I will not trade luxray lv X for it, since I may be getting Flygon lv X and some. I do however have a deal of the week regarding it. Please have a look I hope its enough for you ;)

I'm not interested in Blaziken FB Lv.X because I already have one in swap (2 althogether). And I'm not intresed in Absol G X, only wanted it for colletion (have 1 already). The Only X's I really want are Gengar X and Luxray Gl X at the moment. Sorry man :(

Cml for 2 expert belt

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread: Arcues Box In! Have Arceus X, Salamence X, Expert Belts

icman92 said:
Cml for 2 expert belt

I says you don't post out of the US? Shall I bother looking?

Back