• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Jax's trading thread! (Who would ever throw away a Sceptile ex?)

GadgetJax

Traveling Storyteller and Card Faker
Hey, everyone! I'm back, with an updated list!

-Make sure that any offers justify what you are recieving, giving, etc.

-All cards are Mint or Near-Mint and will be mailed in card sleeves

-Once addresses have been exchanged, no going back under any circumstances.

Haves:

XY:
Professor's Letter (2)
Xerneas-EX Ultra Rare (1)
Evosoda (2)
Delcatty (1)
Zoroark Holo (1)
Lapras Holo (1)
Several Commons

Flashfire:
Shiftry RH (1)
Miltank (1)
Ultra Ball (3)
Several Commons

Furious Fists:
Dedenne (1)
Fighting Stadium (2)
Politoed (1)
Blaziken Holo (1)
Landorus Holo (1)
Herbal Energy (1)

Rotated Cards: (These cards I recieved from a Cousin who used to collect when he was younger, but didn't want these anymore, so he gave them to me. As such, none of these are in awful condition, but any problems will be detailed.)

Kangaskhan Holo Jungle (Has Shadow, not 1st edition) (1) (Slightly Warped, minor scratches on the Holo pattern)
Electrode Holo Jungle (Has Shadow, not 1st edition) (1) (Moderatly Warped)
Ancient Mew (1) (Has small dent on the front of the card)
Sceptile ex Team Magma vs Team Aqua (1) (minimal scratches on the card.)

Wants:
-Double Colorless
-Dragalge (FLF)
-Hypnotoxic Laser
-Virbank
-Voltorb and Electrode (PLF)
-N
-Leafeon (PLF)
-Drifblim (DRX & PLB)
-Mewtwo-EX
-Feiry Torch
-Professor Juniper (just 1)
-Dragonite-EX
-Scramble Switch
-Team Plasma Weavile
-Seismitoad-EX
-Toxicroak-EX
-Greninja-EX
-Chesnaught-EX
-Flygon (BCR) & (FFI)
-Cobalion-EX
All of these are scaled on a level of 1 to 10 on how much I want each card, with higher numbers being better. If you trade any Stage 1 or 2 Holo to me that I don't have the pre-evolutions of yet, could you be courteous enough to include 1 or 2 if possible? Thx
-Serperior (6) (Plz supply Snivy & Servine)
-Leavanny (3) (Plz supply Sewaddle & Swadloon)
-Virizion (7)
-Genesect (8)
-Charizard (3) (Plz supply Charmander & Charmeleon)
-Moltres (1)
-Victini (9)
-Emboar (7) (Plz supply Tepig & Pignite if possible.)
-Reshiram (8)
-Articuno (2)
-Samourott (8) (Plz, PLZ supply Oshawott & Dewott)
-Kyurem (9)
-Zapdos (4)
-Thundurus (1)
-Zekrom (Already have it)
-Mewtwo (2)
-Sigilyph (6)
-Garbodor (7)
-Gothitelle (8) (Don't worry about supplying Gothita or Gothorita. I have them already)
-Meloetta (1) (I already have them)
-Lucario (4) (Plz supply Riolu)
-Terrakion (7)
-Landorus (2)
-Zoroark (9) (Already have Zorua)
-Cobalion (1) (Have them)
-Rayquaza (6)
-Garchomp (2) (Plz supply Gible & Gabite)
-Hydreigon (7) (Plz supply Deino & Zweilous)
-Cincinno (1) (Don't want it, aside from collecting)
-Tornadus (3)
-I don't care for the Radiant Collection cards.

Users who haven't left refs:

Bumbleblogn

Users currently trading with:

Butterfly719
Iconz

Users who haven't responded to trades yet:

RE: Offers up in exchange for an Aegislash!

Does it matter if the Shield Forme Aegislash is non-holo?

Well, not to tell you how to do your job, but I did specify that... guess you forgot to read 'between the lines'! Get it, get it, because, most Black and White Holo's had lines on the images, get it? Get it? Oh, nevermind...

To answer your question: I don't mind if it's a Holofoil, a Reverse, or a Non-Holo. They're all quite intimidating!

I've got a Reverse Holo Shield Stance Aegislash that I'd be willing to trade for your XY Raichu and Reverse Holo XY Electrode as long as both are NM-M.

Sure thing! How soon can you mail? I can send as soon as tomorrow! PM me! BTW, what does NM-M mean? (Near Mint - Mint) - omahanime

RE: Jax's trading thread! (M. Kangaskhan available for trade!)

Hey man! Which Meloetta are you looking for?

Suikun said:
Hey man! Which Meloetta are you looking for?

The Echoed Voice Meloetta, either from boundaries crossed or Legendary Treasures. If you have at least 2 of either of them, and add in 1 of any of the listed cards (Preferably Gourgeist or Trevenant), I'd be happy to trade for my Mega Kangaskhan!

Hey I'm really interested in that Mega Kangashkhan EX. I have like all of your wants but I'm not exactly sure which ones I exactly have. I don't have time now to tell you which I have because I'm out but I'll have time tomorrow or maybe tonight to reply. Hopefully you can keep it on reserve for me within the next day.
~Elbow

Elbow said:
Hey I'm really interested in that Mega Kangashkhan EX. I have like all of your wants but I'm not exactly sure which ones I exactly have. I don't have time now to tell you which I have because I'm out but I'll have time tomorrow or maybe tonight to reply. Hopefully you can keep it on reserve for me within the next day.
~Elbow

Personally, I'd like to see any offers before I finalize the trade. Another trader named Suikun might want it, so I'd like to see what both of you are offering before I confirm anything. Meloetta, Gourgeist, Trevenant, and the Shinx and Luxio are top priority for me.

Mega Kangaskhan is actually my first Ex Pokemon I ever got, but since I play the game, rather than collect like other people, I'm fine trading it away. TTYL!

I am also trading for the mega kangaskhan ex, I have skylas and emolgas and 2 trevenant one holo one rev

PieterPie said:
I am also trading for the mega kangaskhan ex, I have skylas and emolgas and 2 trevenant one holo one rev

Great! 2 Trevenant's is just enough, and so is 2 Skyla's. But I only need 1 emolga. Also, I need to wait to see any offer from others. Suikun and Elbow are locked in my current trading, so wait until they post their sides of the offers.

Gotcha. I've got at least two Full Art Meloetta from Legendary Treasures, and definitely have Gourgeist plus a ton of your other wants...(Skyla, Emolga, Juniper, etc.) I'm interested in the Mega Kangaskhan and your Rapidash if it's from Flashfire. Lmk if we can work something out. Thanks! :)

Suikun said:
Gotcha. I've got at least two Full Art Meloetta from Legendary Treasures, and definitely have Gourgeist plus a ton of your other wants...(Skyla, Emolga, Juniper, etc.) I'm interested in the Mega Kangaskhan and your Rapidash if it's from Flashfire. Lmk if we can work something out. Thanks! :)

Oh. I meant just a standard Meloetta, not the EX one. Here's some scans:

180px-MeloettaLegendaryTreasures78.jpg

p.s. I'll throw in 3 goomy if the Emolga is a full art from legendary treasures!

Ohhh, my bad. XD I have that one as well though, so we're all good. I think I've got 2...I'd have to make sure. Does it matter if one is reverse and the other isn't? I also have a FA Emolga, and a ton from Dragons Exalted.

Suikun said:
Ohhh, my bad. XD I have that one as well though, so we're all good. I think I've got 2...I'd have to make sure. Does it matter if one is reverse and the other isn't? I also have a FA Emolga, and a ton from Dragons Exalted.

I don't mind about reverse or not, as long as they're near mint. I'll send you a PM with some information about what we're agreeing on, so you can finalize the trade!

GadgetJax said:
Suikun said:

I don't mind about reverse or not, as long as they're near mint. I'll send you a PM with some information about what we're agreeing on, so you can finalize the trade!

Sounds good!

GadgetJax said:
Elbow said:
~Elbow

Personally, I'd like to see any offers before I finalize the trade. Another trader named Suikun might want it, so I'd like to see what both of you are offering before I confirm anything. Meloetta, Gourgeist, Trevenant, and the Shinx and Luxio are top priority for me.

Mega Kangaskhan is actually my first Ex Pokemon I ever got, but since I play the game, rather than collect like other people, I'm fine trading it away. TTYL!

I have all of those except trevenant and gourgiest.

Back