• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Jax's trading thread! (Who would ever throw away a Sceptile ex?)

RE: Jax's trading thread! (M. Kangaskhan available for trade!)

Elbow said:
GadgetJax said:
Personally, I'd like to see any offers before I finalize the trade. Another trader named Suikun might want it, so I'd like to see what both of you are offering before I confirm anything. Meloetta, Gourgeist, Trevenant, and the Shinx and Luxio are top priority for me.

Mega Kangaskhan is actually my first Ex Pokemon I ever got, but since I play the game, rather than collect like other people, I'm fine trading it away. TTYL!

I have all of those except trevenant and gourgiest.

Sorry, but I set up the trade with Suikun because he had the better end of the deal! I don't have anything against you, not at all, I just liked what he was trading me better! I'll make sure to keep in touch with you if I ever get any great pulls!

RE: Jax's trading thread! (Back in shop! Hawlucha, Xerneas, and Heracross EX!)

Since we're back in shop, let's give this thread a little bump!

RE: Jax's trading thread! (Back in shop! Hawlucha, Xerneas, and Heracross EX!)

New items have been added!

RE: Jax's trading thread! (Back in shop! M. Venusaur, Hawlucha, Xerneas, and Heracross EX!)

Bump!

RE: Jax's trading thread! (Back in shop! M. Venusaur, Hawlucha, Xerneas, and Heracross EX!)

CML for heracross ex fa

Hey I have lots LT cards - holos, rev holos, and URs.

Do you have any Clawitzer?

I am also wanting your FA Heracross EX.

The Legendary Treasures Holos I'm after right now are Kyurem and Samourott(Only if you have Oshawott and Dewott from that same set). As for the Heracross FA, only if you have another EX to trade for it. Mewtwo-EX, Dragonite-EX, Jirachi-EX, and Greninja-EX are the ones I want most. Yes, I have Clawitzer.

Let me know if you're interested in a trade?

I have 4 Rare Candy, 4 Double Colorless, 1 Juniper, N, Colress, should have the PLF Voltorbs/Electrode, and I have Legendary Treasures holos depending on what you're looking for.

I'm interested in:

M. Venusaur EX
Xerneas EX
Heracross EX FA
Professor's Letter x2
Evosoda x2

Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks!

Butterfly719 said:
Let me know if you're interested in a trade?

I have 4 Rare Candy, 4 Double Colorless, 1 Juniper, N, Colress, should have the PLF Voltorbs/Electrode, and I have Legendary Treasures holos depending on what you're looking for.

I'm interested in:

M. Venusaur EX
Xerneas EX
Heracross EX FA
Professor's Letter x2
Evosoda x2

Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks!

Love the enthusiasm here! I don't have a huge need for a truck load at the moment, and the M. Venusaur is up for trade on another thread at the moment, so here's my offer:

Giving you:

Xerneas-EX
2x Evosoda
2x Professor's Letter

Giving Jax:

4 Colorless Energy
3 Rare Candy
Colress (As many as you feel justified.)
LTR Holos

My high wants for LTR Holos are Cobalion, Zoroark, Samurott, Victini, and the Unova Dragons. My medium wants for LTR Holos are Virizion, Garbodor, Lucario, and Garchomp. Low wants for LTR Holos include Raquayza, Emboar, Serperior.

Hmm..sorry but I think that's a little high on my end. The Xerneas EX is only worth $5-$6. If your M. Venusaur EX ends up still being available, I'd prefer to make an offer for that.

Can you hold for a bit? I'll throw in the Mega Venusaur, unless my trade with another guy goes through. If the trade gets rejected, then I'll trade you the Mega Venusaur AND Xerneas, but otherwise, the Venusaur is being offered to WilyFungi right now. Sorry!

RE: Jax's trading thread! (Kind Of Busy!)

Ok, please do let me know. I'd love to trade for both and could fill a lot of your wants.

RE: Jax's trading thread! (Kind Of Busy!)

Wilyfungi just accepted the M. Venusaur trade, so that's unavailable. Sorry!

RE: Jax's trading thread! (Landorus, Xerneas, and Blaziken, oh my!!)

What happened to the Heracross EX FA? Do you still have that for trade?

Butterfly719 said:
What happened to the Heracross EX FA? Do you still have that for trade?

My younger brother just starting playing the TCG and wants to start by making a M. Heracross/Dusknoir deck, so I gave the card to him.

I have Samurott and Sigilyph holos from LT, are you interested in those? :)
Not sure if I have anything else you're interested in, but feel free to CML if you want to. Thanks! :)

CuriousCleffa said:
I have Samurott and Sigilyph holos from LT, are you interested in those? :)
Not sure if I have anything else you're interested in, but feel free to CML if you want to. Thanks! :)

Both of those are nice, but I'll only take Samurott if you have at least 2 Oshawott and 2 Dewott to go with it.

Well maybe we can trade?

To BINX
Clawitzer

From Binx
1 holo from LT for each Clawitzer

I have these LT holos
Teddiursa
Usrsaring
Pikachu
Growlithe
Purrloin
Snivy