June's XY3 Set Announced: 'Rising Fist' + 'Mega Lucario Box' [3/24]

It's looks really cool! Lucario/Mega Lucario as start for 'Rising Fist' expansion is a great choice. ;)
But I don't collect JP cards, so I'm waiting what the American/English sets will make of it..

Is that that I'm seeing a Special energy card?
SHSHSHSAHSHAHSH I need to know that!! For the love of Helix!! D:<

Wow, that's a massive set in comparison to most recent Japanese sets - it's approximately the same size as EX Battle Boost. I wonder if it will also be littered with ten SR / UR cards, making the set nearly impossible to complete. :D

Whoa, that's BIG. Also, my little sister loves Lucario so I know what to order for her birthday xD

I'm hoping the Megas in this set are Lucario, Aerodactyl, and Abomasnow. ...so I can skip this set and save up for a set that has Mega Scizor, Mega Gardevoir and Mega Mawile. >.>;

But I'll also look forward to Houndoom, Aggron, Alakazam and Heracross too. Oh but Tyranitar FA would be cool too. Dang way too many cards to collect in the near future!

Wow! So much violence in this set:D Realy like fist energy, there is hope that in near future all types will have their own special energy.

Y u no Special Fire Energy in Wild Blaze?! TT.TT Well, if every set is indeed Type themed, I hope the next one is either Psychic or Lightning. Since Mewtwo-EX and Eelektrik those types didn't recieve a lot of love. :p

the new special energy will be OP and everyone will be running those promo enhanced hammers were getting, thats what im thinking. also for the love of god why couldnt have yveltal been more dark then flying and be weak to fighting type.

Having Toxcicroak EX and Magnezone EX in Wild Fire and Hawlucha EX in Rising Fist, does that mean we'll get some non-mega stage 1/2 EXes every set? I'm totally down for those! Please give us a Zoroark EX (Full Art) and I'll probably be playing this for the rest of my life :'D

If this continues, these are probably the most likely candidates to frontrun their own set:
Psychic - Mewtwo X/Y (I'd be more surprised if we DIDN'T get this)
Electric - Ampharos
Water - Gyarados
Grass - Pinsir
Dark - Absol? T-tar?
Steel - Mawile
Fairy - Gardivoir
Dragon - Latias/Latios (again, I'll be amazed if these guys don't get their own set when they're revealed)

I'm also curious as to whether the other Mega(s) in the set are going to follow the type theme (Aerodactyl), or if they're just going to toss in random unpopular Megas (like Aggron).

YES YES YES SO MUCH YES YES

A fighting themed set with Machamp in it? Oh my god, I'm so pumped! I'm curious to see what the Special Energy does. Probably has something to do with more damage.

Machamp The Champion said:
YES YES YES SO MUCH YES YES

A fighting themed set with Machamp in it? Oh my god, I'm so pumped! I'm curious to see what the Special Energy does. Probably has something to do with more damage.

Double like powers return!
I think it'll be similar to Special Dark, or maybe it'll cancel resistance.

How can it be I'm not lucario's biggest fan but I am so madly excited about this...oh yeh hawlucha!!!! That pokemon is mental loved it since I saw it haha , biggish set might have to start saving for a fair few boxes me thinks.

Pretty cool. I thought maybe we would get two sets this time though. I'm thinking of bonus 20 hp for that special energy. That NVI Conkeldurr's ability comes into my mind.

Am I the only one who finds it a bit strange that this set is being released in June and not the typical July release pattern?

It's obviously because Drohn'll have left Japan by the time it came out if it was released in July ;o
I didn't actually notice. It'll just be the new trend I think.

Back