Just when you thought Disney couldn't suck any harder...

Bobblehead

The specified thread does not exist.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090831/ap_on_bi_ge/us_disney_marvel_entertainment

Jim Henson, PIXAR, Studio Ghibli, HM, and now Marvel. It seems like Disney wants to own every entertainment company in the world. This means that Disney now owns Spiderman, Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Daredevil, X-Men, and every other Marvel series. I personally want to see how this plays out.

*Bobblehead preys that there won't be a 'Spiderman meets Hannah Montana' TV movie anytime soon

>:O

I like Disney! The old Disney at least. The kid's fairy tale films <3 But yes, the latest rubbish like Hannah Montana and High School Musical are horrible.

Bobblehead, while they may own it, they won't put Spiderman and Hannah Montana together. It's just business.

Noobnerd said:
>:O

I like Disney! The old Disney at least. The kid's fairy tale films <3 But yes, the latest rubbish like Hannah Montana and High School Musical are horrible.

Bobblehead, while they may own it, they won't put Spiderman and Hannah Montana together. It's just business.

Oh, don't get me wrong, the old Disney was great. It's just that latley they have been focusing too much on that Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers stuff that nodody really likes. As for putting Spidey and Miley together, it problably won't happen. But if it does, we can expect The Suite Life at Stark Industries, The Jonas Four, and Xavier's School Musical to come next :p.

I've already hated Disney. Now I hate them more! :p
I hope they don't screw up Iron Man 3, Avengers, Spider man 4/5...
I'm pretty sure everything will be fine, though.

Disney should have bought Marvel, when they were in bankruptcy.

Seth1789110 said:
*bangs head repeatedly and pulls out gun and pulls trigger next to head*
"I am beginning to HATE disney now..."

hey! i work for disney! :p, and i hate that they bought marvel, i think my employer is seriously gonna mess up everything that marvel is and was.

*sheds a tear for marvel*

What a fail. Its not like Disney is going to allow even half the action from good marvel films in their own ones :(

I'm going to die... seriously, I am. Darn you Disney for swallowing up a great franchise, darn you.

Iron Man will be mourned for. Disney's obviously going to turn them into crappy movies. I mean, really, Disney's been doing it for years.

R.I.P Marvel. Movies will never be the same again.

I wish they would make better movies how do you guys think that one of the next movies Tron will be

I hate you Disney. Their gonna turn Marvel to their weird stuff this is horrible.
Longlive spiderman movies > =( When I saw this I like died. =( Poor Spidey xP

I've been reading a bunch of stuff about this for the past few days, and I think everything will turn out fine.
Disney actually owns a lot of stuff that isn't kiddyish. For the most part, this just means that Marvel is going to have larger budgets and are going to be able to make even more movies. I don't think Marvel would have sold themselves to Disney if they were going to ruin it.

meowth14 said:
I've been reading a bunch of stuff about this for the past few days, and I think everything will turn out fine.
Disney actually owns a lot of stuff that isn't kiddyish. For the most part, this just means that Marvel is going to have larger budgets and are going to be able to make even more movies. I don't think Marvel would have sold themselves to Disney if they were going to ruin it.

I sure hope you're right. This has been quite a rough day for me. xD

PokeChamp said:
I sure hope you're right. This has been quite a rough day for me. xD
Yeah, I know what you mean. I was really angry when I first heard this. :p But, I'm pretty sure everything will turn out fine.

Disney's greedy. Marvel sold out. Unfortunately, both businesses will be successful but at a terrible price.

dmaster out.

SpiderMan: The musical.

Let's hope this turns out good. Disney ruins everything it touches, but the power of marvel should stay strong.

Abomasnow-Man29 said:
So no one has seen Gargolyes?

DUDE! That show is win!

*ahem* Anyway, I'm not too fond of Disney, but a lot of their cartoons are good, just as a lot of them are bad. And, like someone said, Disney owns a lot more than just Hannah Montana and Mickey Mouse. In fact, they used to make... well, shall I say... "provocative Movies".

Don't bum on Disney too hard. Marvel before the current run had horrrrible movies. The first Fantastic Four movie was made by Harvey Corman. It never got released.

Back