• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kashmaster's trading thread, [H]2x Spiritomb, 4x Rare candy, Flygon lv X, Flygon RR [W] very little

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Mesprit lv X, 2 Flygon, and More [W] 2 Warp points

ok how about fantom and 2x warpont for it LMK

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Mesprit lv X, 2 Flygon, and More [W] 2 Warp points

I could do a different rotom. Or I could do my Charizard for your Mesprit X and Rampardos PT.

I also like holo energies! :p

ok how about Rampardos and mesprit lv X for your charizard SF secret rare and two warp point. I can throw in a rare

hmm if you can throw in a minor rare then its a deal LMK

Ugh, I'm sorry, I don't need the Rampardos anymore: my brother just opened one in a pack from our booster box... :/ Would you like to do the Rotom trade? Or do you have any holo basic energies that you can add to the Charizard trade? Let me know, and sorry about that! -_-'

I do have a lightning and leaf holo energy interested and can you form a trade

Alright, how about my Charizard SF and another rare for your Mesprit X, 2 holo energies, and Luxray GL?

Wow no way sorry mate. Hmm I can do Mesprit lv X, holo energy, ancient mew for your charizard SF and 2 warp point LMK

Could it be both of the holo energies? I would do that then.

well throw in DP dusknoir and its a deal...

Oooh, I can't do Dusk. I can do another rare or trainer of some sort...

Ah OK I can do that! Give me a PM of the finalized deal! :p

Argh, lol I just realised I already have 2 what a small attention span :p, instead how about jirachi RH

Unfortunately, I need to update my RR stuff, as I only have the Holo version. Is that OK?

yh thats fine pm me to finalise :)

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] To many lv Xs to list :F [W] Urm...

Bump, got an RR box with all my new pulls! :p

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] To many lv Xs to list :F [W] Claydol and GE beedrill

Bump. I am sure I have cards you guys need...

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Alakazam lv X x2, fantom, mowtom, jirachi and much more [W] Claydol

Bump numba 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back