• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kashmaster's trading thread, [H]2x Spiritomb, 4x Rare candy, Flygon lv X, Flygon RR [W] very little

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Alakazam lv X x2, fantom, mowtom, jirachi and much more [W] Lots of Stuff

Bump Numba 2

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Alakazam lv X x2, fantom, mowtom, jirachi and much more [W] Lots of Stuff

Bump Numba 3

Update, added Dusknoir

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Alakazam lv X x2, fantom, mowtom, Dusknoir lv X, FLYGON [W] Lots of Stuff

CML for POP 8 Luxray and Gallade 4 LV.X

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Alakazam lv X x2, fantom, mowtom, Dusknoir lv X, FLYGON [W] Lots of Stuff

I would only do them for uxie lv X

NO THNX

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Alakazam lv X x2, Gallade 4 lv X, fantom, mowtom, Dusknoir lv X, FLYGON [W] Lots of

bump numba 2 :)

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Alakazam lv X x2, Gallade 4 lv X, fantom, mowtom, Dusknoir lv X, FLYGON [W] Lots of

Bump numba 3

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Alakazam lv X x2, Gallade 4 lv X, fantom, mowtom, Dusknoir lv X, FLYGON [W]CLAYDOL

Hi again, can you CML for 1x Alakazam Lv X and 1x Luxray GL RH

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Alakazam lv X x2, Gallade 4 lv X, fantom, mowtom, Dusknoir lv X, FLYGON [W]CLAYDOL

Have you got any claydol or uxie spare? If not I can do that for a luxray gl lv X

Bump numba 1

Bump numba 2, got a couple of new cards :)

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Alakazam lv X x2, Gallade 4 lv X, rotom , Dusknoir lv X, FLYGON [W]CLAYDOL and Uxie

Bump numba 3

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Alakazam lv X x2, Gallade 4 lv X, rotom , Dusknoir lv X, FLYGON [W]CLAYDOL and Uxie

Bump numba 1 :D

I am interested in your Darkrai and some random common and un-common cards from your booster box. Is there anything that isnt in your want, that you will trade for? And I see you're getting rid of YGO, do you want any as well by any chance?

Well can you give me a list to look at? I can trade for yu-gi-oh so LMK

Waiting for my list to be checked by MODS at the moment.

A few YuGiOh I can offer you are;

Felgrand Dragon
Colossal Fighter
Gaia Knight, The Force Of Earth
Junk Warrior
+
Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon

All are either super rare or ultra.

Im liking those cards but I will wait until your thread is visible to make a deal :)

Fair enough. I have more YuGiOh as well if you cant see any Pokemon you want when its up and running.

List is now up and running

Ok well Im liking your holo energies, I need those and can you list your yu-gi-ohs and make a trade please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back