KBP Shop Where Everything Comes To Life (MODS pls do not lock)

RE: KBP Shop Where Everything Comes To Life

OK but i cant white out the avy background and if i don't the avy background is going to cover
part of the banner superbla.

D&P:OK I will

well no but then it will cover the banner background i'll try and white it out 1 more time

OK i cant get the avy on when i withe it it will just look wired but when it is not whited out it is just going to get in the way of part of the banner background

ok lemmee try the backup use the new avy im usin
nevermind just use this one
dont white it out

alright can you make me a cool banner with kingler on the left nidoking in the center and exeggutor on the right? make it have a funky background and centered and the bottom make it say "NIDOKINGLER" (and get creative with it ;)) but im gonna have some other things in my sig and wont have room to give you credit so can you put your name or logo in the corner? thanx :D

OK then
it is going to look good i gess

and POkeric ok sure. i got 3 banners to do now.

OK superbla finnished your banner

SuperblasShopBanner.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa259/keyblademaster201/Art/SuperblasShopBanner.jpg[/IMG]

and give credit to the shop or give credit to me please. and i can resize it if you want

YOU GOT IT!
how can i link it to my thread?
Kevin Garrett said this needs to be resized can u make it smaller?

Can you make me a cool banner with my shop name: Pokefreak's amazing avatars. and could you put a tyranitar and a aggron on it thanks

UHH so many banners but i'll do them. D&P:I'll do your later. Pokeric is after D&P and Poke'freak is after Pokeric
Superbla here is your resize of your banner
SuperblasAvatarShopBanner.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa259/keyblademaster201/Art/SuperblasAvatarShopBanner.jpg[/IMG]

also give credit. I can resize it again if you want to

Back