KBP Shop Where Everything Comes To Life (MODS pls do not lock)

RE: KBP Shop Where Everything Comes To Life

KeyBlade: Sorry about the absence, but school started, and middle school, and 10th grade math will seriously eat up my schedule, so I won't be on for long, and probably not very often as well. Sorry to keep you hanging like this, and I feel bad about it, but school is required. :)

I'll start D&P's banner now and Poke'freak what kind of green banner just plain green or what
what image do you want me to use D&P

He said fiery green
KeyBlade, several pics of Dawn (the one from my banner and this one)

image.php

Huh ? I'm not sure, I don't anything about fritzing images

Okay, but make it quick, please ? Just drop the second image and add another picture like the one in my banner

pokefreak here is your banner and sorry if it looks a little fritzy i can resize it and redo it if you want me 2

PokefreaksBanner.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa259/keyblademaster201/Art/PokefreaksBanner.jpg[/IMG]

what happened to my dragonite kirbymon. sorry if im rushing you just wondering if you forgot

KBP: I apologize for not making the request of poke´freak I de-fritzed the banner here it is:
bannerf.png

OK can u people ho requested kirbys give me a repost of your request and then I'll make a list and when SSB4EVER comes back it will let him no what to do

Back